Options

Error Region 9

I'm a iOS user download the last region 9 and still blocked.
Doesn't let me play until I finish the 8 before regions,
Something that I complete a month ago.
What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    CJOS66CJOS66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have got the same problem. Downloaded region 9 but won't unlock it until region 8 trophy hunts completed which they are and both are ticked.
  • Options
    ShahhokageShahhokage Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same goes with me. Using IOS. Completed downloading region 9 but got to play region 8 only.
  • Options
    McWilfMcWilf Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm on an iPhone 4S and I'm getting same as you guys, "must complete all trophy hunts", yeah completed all trophy hunts and other challenges but no level 9 !
    Any idea when it's getting fixed cause I'm chomping at the bit n soon I'm gonna get ma BB out the loft, put on ma camo-onesie n hunt ma cats if no deer hunter level 9 to play!!
  • Options
    PJUK1PJUK1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    There is a problem with all versions of this for IOS. I'm not sure if it will let you through if you download level 9 before you complete the level 8 trophy hunts, but most of us did this a long time ago so no way to check. Hopefully the developers notice and sort it.
  • Options
    fed2828fed2828 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Enter to check if all working alright but the problem still the same, the only thing in advance that we can do is purchase region 9 weapons.
  • Options
    KottobahnKottobahn Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
  • Options
    Thanks for taking notice of our issue Roone
  • Options
    Nuno1954Nuno1954 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Region 9 does not unlock. I have completed region 8 trophy hunts a month ago. Now it says I have to complete trophy hunts in Region 8 first, in order to unlock. But they are all completed!
    Playing on IPad 2 either in Wireless or 3G
  • Options
    michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts
    I was grinding it out in region 8 hearing the problems a lot of iOS users are having with region 9. So i bit the bullet and heart shot El Grande in R8, opened R9 and I'm enjoying playing it with no probs so far. I have a iPhone 4S with 2 gigs of free space. Does everyone with problems have heaps of free space on their phone? Im on region 4 on my iPad Air and hope to get to R9 in a week or 2.
  • Options
    I can assure you that the problem isn't free space. I got 6.8 G available.
  • Options
    michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts
    fed2828 wrote: »
    I can assure you that the problem isn't free space. I got 6.8 G available.

Well then it maybe some setting you have on the phone. I have IOS 7 and have no problems at all. I wonder why some IOS users have the prob and others dont? I suppose your wondering aswell.