Options

customer care ticket

How do I send a customer care ticket from a Samsung Galaxy S3? game has been crashing after each hunt since region 5. Also, when will the region 9 update come out on Amazon Kindle?

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    From customer care thread how to submit ticket pasted below. I do not know if/how Kindle is different from android, but I have region 9 and very few problems with the game, it crashes after some hunts but not regularly. I play on galaxy s4. Good luck!

How to create a ticket
    We encourage you to review the helpful topics on this forum where many questions are answered much faster than email. The community is very helpful!

If you can't find your answer on the forum or if your question requires private information to be discussed, please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team at this link:
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • Options
    andyjmaynardandyjmaynard Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks for the reply. I have submitted a customer care ticket. Amazon Kindle has their own App Store and they work separately from the likes of Google play. I played on my Samsung galaxy S3 but it crashes after each hunt so I play on my Amazon Kindle fire HDX now. I have got the region 9 update on my galaxy but it has not been released yet for Amazon and was just wondering when it will be released. Thanks