Options

Region 9

OneshotOneshot Registered Users 19 Posts
Completed region 9 when does this game get harder

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    My compliments to the developers on region 9. Detail is great. Train in the distance is a nice touch. Could you move some of the hunting series landscape to the contract hunts????
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I agree the landscape detail very good quality and think the contract hunts have a good challenge level could some more revolvers be added to pistol weapons too!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    The trophy hunts were not hard at all. Of the 40 hunts I failed one and that's only cause I was trying to kill other animals instead of the ones I was suppose to lol. I'm enjoying the hunts, a lot more challenging than region 8 that's for sure, and no more moose for a while. Love the landscape, love the area, best region by far. The barricade shot gun is unbelievable! Love it!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    This game is a good teacher of targeting skills very useful in real life hunting. I found great value in this just this past season of deer hunting. Approach from that view and the game takes on a much larger value than just 'finishing a region'. Heart and lung shots on both stationary and moving targets are the key to clean real life kills.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wish I could say the same,region 9 is bugging out for a lot of us,and cannot continue till a fix or update happens. Let go Glu, fix this already! Very ****ed off.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Dh reloaded more realistic the onslaught hunts in dh 2014 are like shooting fish in a barrel I enjoy the trophy huntsjust wish animals weren't stood right in front of you half the time
    ( + )