Options

Help! DH won't open after Region 9 dwnld

Had a pop up message that said Region 9 now available Clicked it, apparently it downloaded. But now when I click to open the program it shows the little fella in his hat for a second and then closes out.
I have an iPhone 5 with the most recent updates installed. I've reset my phone. Connected over 4g and wifi and still no luck. My little boys are anxious to play some more but now we can't open the game! Help.

Comments

• Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
  • Options
    satchamosatchamo Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm having the same exact issue as Bonecrusher. I rebooted the phone, shut down background programs, etc..., same results. I have a ticket in now, but havent heard back yet. I love the game & am really apprehensive to reinstall, due to the fact that I have 5.23 million bucks sitting there waiting for Region 9. I hope they get this fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »

Wow I posted in the wrong thread. The link I posted will not help you in any way! Sorry about the confusion!
  • Options
    If you have a router/hosts that is blocking AD websites and or filtering web traffic this can cause the crash. Try disabling your WEB filtering/URL blocking if it's turned on.
  • Options
    satchamosatchamo Registered Users 17 Posts
    Sorry Roone, this did not work on the Iphone (only setting to block pop-ups to turn on or off). The router shouldnt matter too much as I have played the game on a 3G network since last fall without incident. This is the first and only hiccup Ive encountered.
  • Options
    ChrisS1965ChrisS1965 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Got a similar problem (Ipad2). Downloaded Region 9 this morning and completed hunts & trophies and equipped new rifle, assault rifle and shotgun during the day. Gone to log on this evening and repeatedly get as far as the green forest screen before DH closes down. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    BonecrusherBonecrusher Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've tried everything short of reinstalling. I won't so that if it means losing all the progress the boys have made playing it or the money we spent on gold.
    Hoping an update comes out to fix it. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    devilchilddeluxdevilchilddelux Registered Users 14 Posts
    Im having the same issue with my Galaxy S3. It 's get's as far as the Deer Hunter 2014 screen and is stuck checking for updates.. I have to end task the game to exit.