Options

Weird jackal hunt in Region 9

We'll. this never happened before...Region 9 jackal hunt, got at least 7-8 kills with a shotty but only registered 3. Had 5 heart kills and 6 lung kills (I ain't that good!) and eventually I got to the 12 kills needed. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?

Comments

• Options
    RobsterthermidorRobsterthermidor Registered Users 6 Posts
    That's more like Glu being Charlie Uniform November Tangos for not getting this region sorted before releasing it ! Still no region 9 on IOS
    We'll. this never happened before...Region 9 jackal hunt, got at least 7-8 kills with a shotty but only registered 3. Had 5 heart kills and 6 lung kills (I ain't that good!) and eventually I got to the 12 kills needed. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    There's a jackal hunt?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    There's a jackal hunt?
    I have played the jacket hunt several times on region 9.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    There's a jacket hunt?!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    There's a jacket hunt?!

Lol sorry. I have autocorrect on my phone. I meant jackal.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    There's a jackal hunt?

Yes and these can be easily injured without having to resort to a 691 shotgun to do it. They are surprisingly more resilient.
  • Options
    thefinksthefinks Registered Users 14 Posts
    region 10?
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Yes and these can be easily injured without having to resort to a 691 shotgun to do it. They are surprisingly more resilient.

I noticed that when it eventually surfaced. I'm still using the region 8 shotty because I can only watch 1 or 2 ads per day now and had no gold to buy the region 9 auto one. Takes 2 or 3 shots per scabby dog.