Options

Animals with armor?

I like how much more difficult it is to kill some animals in region 9, especially the **** gazelles, lol. But am I the only one that can't understand why certain animals take more to kill now than from previous regions? The striped jackals confuse me the most. Two regions ago, you could kill two striped jackals with one shot from 100 feet. Now in region 9, it takes at least 2 shots per jackal, even at close range with a much more powerful shotgun

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    You don't know which way those gazelles and jackels are going...
    Say What??
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    I like how much more difficult it is to kill some animals in region 9, especially the **** gazelles, lol. But am I the only one that can't understand why certain animals take more to kill now than from previous regions? The striped jackals confuse me the most. Two regions ago, you could kill two striped jackals with one shot from 100 feet. Now in region 9, it takes at least 2 shots per jackal, even at close range with a much more powerful shotgun

I am wondering exactly the same thing. Also, the guns easily kill a big Hippo but a close up shot to a Gazelle or Impala doesn't do a dar thing. The shotgun in region 9 really sux. I imagine they want you to use $ and buy the one with gold that is an upgrade. Not happening. I already bought gold three times since region 1, not going there again. I've given up on the 4 heart shots with the Cheetahs. It just won't kill them. Tried every weapon, over it. Also the 8 elder Gazelles and 8 mature Impalas are giving me a lot of trouble. I hit them, barely phases them, yet it will take out Hippos, Elephants, etc. I went back to region 7 to make mince meat out of the ones there that were tough skinned before. Also, I hate the way that the fire time lags just long enough for them to maul you. Real guns don't do that.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    The other thing to consider if you haven't noticed yet is that some of the weapons of higher ranked regions are smaller than some of the lower ranked models....take a look at the sizes of the hand grips and triggers as a reference to the actual size of the weapons. Some of these would be over 4 feet long....waiting for the rocket launcher in region 15.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I would welcome the addition of the rocket launcher am puzzled why rhino/elephant easier to take down than gazelles must be wearing kevlar..
    ( + )