Options

expenses

RAW8909RAW8909 Registered Users 26 Posts
It should not cost more to get the weapons and upgrade them for a region than you earn compleating that region.

Comments

• Options
    vermiculitevermiculite Registered Users 2 Posts
    RAW8909 wrote: »
    It should not cost more to get the weapons and upgrade them for a region than you earn compleating that region.

Agree. This game has turned into a grind of repetitive hunts. But wait... you can buy hunter bucks, only $5.99 for 5000 hunter bucks... Really!
    Grind...buy weapon complete 1st trophy hunt, grind...upgrade weapon, grind...and repeat. It annoys me that i am required to upgrade my scope as it REDUCES the usefullness of the gun. At least place the animals far into the distance if I am required to us a high powered scope to do the hunt. This game is becoming less enjoyable....Rant over.
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Agree. This game has turned into a grind of repetitive hunts. But wait... you can buy hunter bucks, only $5.99 for 5000 hunter bucks... Really!
    Grind...buy weapon complete 1st trophy hunt, grind...upgrade weapon, grind...and repeat. It annoys me that i am required to upgrade my scope as it REDUCES the usefullness of the gun. At least place the animals far into the distance if I am required to us a high powered scope to do the hunt. This game is becoming less enjoyable....Rant over.

You do know after you upgrade your scope you can go back and fit it with any scope you want for a specific hunt...just go to scopes in the upgrade part and click the left arrow next to where it says level 1-7 at the top right. Then at the bottom right click fit. I use different scopes mostly on the shotgun to complete different hunts.
  • Options
    RAW8909RAW8909 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I started region 9 with $6 million and finished region 9 in 1 day with only $3 million left. Now I have hunted all the repetitive hunts and am going take a break from the game.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I wish the rifles and shot guns for previous regions 1 through to 8 would become available to purchase with hunter bucks I'm sitting on a couple of million with nothing to spend on and I'd happily try contact hunts in previous levels with these guns if only they weren't glu gold coin..
    ( + )