Options

3 Questions for experienced hunters

1. I have Region 8 guns now but now in Region 3, I have Region 9 guns available for purchase. I don't want to buy new ones if a higher Region will be available when I finish Region 9. Question: What is the highest Region for weapons at this point?

2. I read a post relating to buzzards in carcasses worth 100k but I was unable to find the thread later. What Region was that in? I would like 100K!

3. Can mpoints be used for the game?

Any other helpful hints are welcome...

PS: My system is still crashing after each hunt. I believe it has to do with app pop up screen redirecting me to another site. I am on Android, Samsung Galaxay S4. If I new what operation was responsible for the pop ups I would force stop...

Comments

• Options
    ReyortdorReyortdor Registered Users 3 Posts
    1. There is one gun (rifle - Westin Siege) that says regions 9–10. That's the only one that's beyond region nine. 2. I'm hunting region nine right now. I'm almost done with it. I haven't seen any buzzards yet. I'd like to know a little more about this too. 3. I don't know what mpoints are, but I haven't seen them referenced anywhere.
    1. I have Region 8 guns now but now in Region 3, I have Region 9 guns available for purchase. I don't want to buy new ones if a higher Region will be available when I finish Region 9. Question: What is the highest Region for weapons at this point?

2. I read a post relating to buzzards in carcasses worth 100k but I was unable to find the thread later. What Region was that in? I would like 100K!

3. Can mpoints be used for the game?

Any other helpful hints are welcome...

PS: My system is still crashing after each hunt. I believe it has to do with app pop up screen redirecting me to another site. I am on Android, Samsung Galaxay S4. If I new what operation was responsible for the pop ups I would force stop...
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Region 9 just came out a day or 2 ago, new regions come out about every month, so you have a bit of time. The vulture thing was a bored forum member or something, no such thing exists, but link to the thread is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95868-Vultures-in-the-dead-carcasses!!
    M points are completely separate from the game, this is one of many apps they can be earned in. They have their own store to spend the m points in. I use galaxy s4, same as you, luckily I get very few crash issues, but you are totally right that it is the pop ups causing this. Always happens for me after a hunt because a download whatever game pop up fails, or whatever it does to close out dh14. Pretty sure who is responsible is google, so nothing can be done by us to stop this, it is most likely on their side that a fix is needed.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Last trophy hunt in region 9 worth 112k if your after hunter bucks and vultures I have never seen in the corpses so a myth I think!
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I've won a 100.00 gift card for Amazon collecting points. 100 points puts you in a drawing for various gift cards I.e. best buy,Amazon,PayPal,bass pro shop, etc. I've entered about 50 times and finally it paid off.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    thefinksthefinks Registered Users 14 Posts
    I enter points every day on weather channel app. Yet to win. Also if anybody has info on vultures please pass it along..I finished region 9 today and I'm already sweating region 10 release date...lol
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Middle of march hopefully region 10 based on previous region releases also forum glu news gives updates and releases
    ( + )