Options

No Region 9 !!!

FloHunterFloHunter Registered Users 1 Posts
After updating dh today in the Morning i have no Access to Region 9 and do not know why ?
Is there anybody who can help me please !!
TX FloHunter

Comments

• Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I have not even received the update for Region 9 and I'm hearing about how everybody has been playing it. I play on kindle fire and am wondering when I will get the update.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I know they send the updates out and it's up to the market (apple/android/etc) to send it out. Hopefully you get it soon. I've completed it already. The trophy hunts were not hard at all. Here's a tip..... Don't buy the rifle if you have a rifle to complete the first trophy hunt. Once you're able to get that first one done they will offer you a one time deal! I play on an iPhone and the gun was going for 690 gold bars, I bought it for 90 with the one time deal! Happy hunting :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    thread doesnt exist
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Woody wrote: »
    thread doesnt exist

Try now! Thanks for calling that out!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Same here, my kindle fire has not gotten region 9 it automatically updates itself when new events, or regions come out. I had no problems with region 8 or the alpine event. I think it just comes out slower than other devices(I hope!) my son already has it on his android since this morning,4:00 pm here in Michigan,still waiting.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I agree Tod Foxx. Region 8 updated late for me last time for my kindle but it was only a few hours later than everybody else.. I'm just really anxious and can't wait haha.. I did not try that link the moderator posted but I might if it doesn't update in the next couple of hours. Did you try it?
  • Options
    issamissam Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi, I already finished all trophy hunts in region 8 , but region 9 still "not yet unlocked" !!
    what should I do ? can anyone help me please .
  • Options
    GatormanGatorman Registered Users 12 Posts
    Region 9 won't unlock !!! Region 8 trophy hunts completed a month ago....ipad 3. I bought and upgraded all Region 9 weapons to level 7. I want to play....where is the fix ?
  • Options
    issamissam Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same problem, where is the fix ?
  • Options
    Still waiting to play region 9......
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Theres a sticky at top of forum page for issues in dh 2014 hopefully will have answer
    ( + )
  • Options
    My ipad 3 downloaded Region 9 today, thanks for the fix !!!