Options

Region 9 is finished

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
All finished with Region 9. Now its time for the contract hunts. I bough hand upgraded all four weapons with Hunter bucks. Cost a little over 2.5 million. Pretty easy region so far.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Did you buy the region 9 gold shotgun? I have enough gold to buy the gun but I was hoping it would go on sale.
    I really don't like the cash shotgun for region 9.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Did you buy the region 9 gold shotgun? I have enough gold to buy the gun but I was hoping it would go on sale.

There is a world of difference between the two; quicker reload, fire rate, and more power for gold. The shotgun upgrades are not too expensive, but I spent almost 5 million upgrading the 3 rifles and 2 shotguns.
  • Options
    pitbullpitbull Registered Users 1 Posts
    What's next level 9 completed guns topped out and still setting at 5 million let the games began.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    The shotgun upgrades are not too expensive, but I spent almost 5 million upgrading the 3 rifles and 2 shotguns.
    Wow...I only spent $1.5M(approx.) for the 3 long guns and the pistol with all the upgrades cash would allow me...
    Say What??
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    You probably hunted while waiting for the upgrades like I did....the cost for the region 9 rifle, assault rifle, and shotgun is closer to 2 million cash after upgrades.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options

I did not buy the gold shotgun.
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    Wow...I only spent $1.5M(approx.) for the 3 long guns and the pistol with all the upgrades cash would allow me...

Sorry, to clarify. I meant the gold and cash shotguns and rifles. I already had pistol and assault rifle.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Don't you get bored with the game when using the most powerful/effective weapons? Obviously you can't get around some of the requirements but I think more challenge equals more fun. Try using weapons without a scope whenever possible to maximize the distinction of each weapon...hunting with scopes just gives you the same visuals over and over.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I own almost every gun in the game, best way to make thousands of kills and hundreds of hunts more challenging, interesting, or easy. Remember also that an even better gold shotgun should be here in about a month, maybe just keep collecting for it. Depends how much that gun will help in that time.
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Done....next.
  • Options
    AttilaAttila Registered Users 3 Posts
    Been elephant hunting level nine with the Kringle. Rhinos don't work as well though in the onslaught.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Contract hunts in level 9 been good and like the idea of using lower powered weapons/open sights to make more satisfying challenge
    ( + )
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I find using open sights on the AR and shotgun make things much easier....
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    The five rhino brain shots is giving me fits. Eventually I will get it, but for now it's quite challenging.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    The five rhino brain shots is giving me fits. Eventually I will get it, but for now it's quite challenging.

You can easily get 2 brain shots before they move. Then get the last 3 with a shotgun when they attack.
  • Options
    I was able to get the first one with the rifle, then the other four with the assault rifle when they attacked. Worked pretty well.
  • Options
    That was a tough one but I was stubborn and stayed with the rifle for all five kills.
  • Options
    BOHICABOHICA Registered Users 6 Posts
    What would you buy first, Region 9 Rapier Assault or Rohman Rifle?
  • Options
    BOHICA wrote: »
    What would you buy first, Region 9 Rapier Assault or Rohman Rifle?

It depends on what your goal for this game is. You need the Rohman rifle to complete the trophy hunts and the 40 missions on region 9. Some of the 40 hunts require an infrared scope to hit hearts or lungs. But if you want to build up your money fast by playing the contract hunts, the assault rifle should be purchased first.

Money wasn't a problem for me so I purchased all the guns at the same time.
  • Options
    BOHICABOHICA Registered Users 6 Posts
    It depends on what your goal for this game is. You need the Rohman rifle to complete the trophy hunts and the 40 missions on region 9. Some of the 40 hunts require an infrared scope to hit hearts or lungs. But if you want to build up your money fast by playing the contract hunts, the assault rifle should be purchased first.

Money wasn't a problem for me so I purchased all the guns at the same time.

Money won't be a problem once I kill El Grande a few hundred more times avoiding the heart. Will buy Rohman and max it out before moving to Region 9. Thanks for your input!
  • Options
    How do you get more than one shot at El Grande? After the first kill, I got the green check mark and that was it. What's your secret?
  • Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    How do you get more than one shot at El Grande? After the first kill, I got the green check mark and that was it. What's your secret?

That probably means that you killed him with the heart short. Which means you can't kill him again.
  • Options
    That explains it. Thanks.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Hunter bucks build up when you play contract hunts between region releases I justwish there was more to spend them on thanweapon upgrades in dh reloaded hunter bucks buy more like upgrade hunter clothing
    ( + )