Options

REGION 9 lagged out!!!

WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
soo ive been playing region 9 and alot of the missions lagg out ridiculously just like region 4 did ohh wait the ones that keep screwing up is the same background as region 4 and ppl even mentioned that and they have still not fixed it
throphy hunt MUDD is one that is pretty bad not as bad as having to shoot 2 animals but the fact of having to hit the heart shot

are other people having this same problem?

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Nope, region 4 is fine, too.
  • Options
    mine is has, been since the rare hunts came out
    only the ones with the old style landscape though
  • Options
    Michael StewartMichael Stewart Registered Users 9 Posts
    Woody wrote: »
    mine is has, been since the rare hunts came out
    only the ones with the old style landscape though
    Mind laggs out too
  • Options
    Michael StewartMichael Stewart Registered Users 9 Posts
    Woody wrote: »
    soo ive been playing region 9 and alot of the missions lagg out ridiculously just like region 4 did ohh wait the ones that keep screwing up is the same background as region 4 and ppl even mentioned that and they have still not fixed it
    throphy hunt MUDD is one that is pretty bad not as bad as having to shoot 2 animals but the fact of having to hit the heart shot

are other people having this same problem?
    Mine is doing the same thing and is really bad.
  • Options
    AttilaAttila Registered Users 3 Posts
    One of my first level 9 canyon hunts ended with an animal sticking his head into a rock face, then flying upward and perching on top of the canyon.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I have the same exact problemon the cheetah and rhino hunts my game lags just like level 4 .. which has never been fixed so im hoping glu doesnt ignore this graphics lag.. it really sucks..
  • Options
    joeyb72joeyb72 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Woody same thing here..region 9 is wacky..screen blinks on Mudd trophy hunt..can't even see the screen due to it freezing and then blinking..android bionic
  • Options
    phartphart Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same 4 and 9 are a mess worked my way through few hunts on 9 now so bad it locks up phone and need to do manual phone shut down and reboot to use it. Not happy i spent 10.00 on a gun i cant use.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014_02_14_13_00_18.jpg
    got a screenshot for ppl
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Attila wrote: »
    One of my first level 9 canyon hunts ended with an animal sticking his head into a rock face, then flying upward and perching on top of the canyon.
    Mine did the same thing i didnt think i even shot the particular animal but i was shooting the one just in front so i could see it thru scope.. it went into wall. I looked for it and it was on the top of the ledge dead.. cool.. my sreen quit lockin up today but is still laggy in region nine in the rainy and plain settings .. its playable now but not smooth.. i was stuck for two days having to take battery out to restart phone.. didnt do it today and was able to advance.. lots of variety in the contract hunts.. i havent killed mudd yet.. it froze my phone before.. im gonna try after this post..
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Are you running other apps slowing down the game and causing lagging? There is a sticky thread at top offorum page dealing with issues in dh 2014
    ( + )