Options

Am I the only one?

LeperLeper Registered Users 1 Posts
On some of the onslaught hunts in region 9 you fire like crazy with a train in the line of sight. Am I the only one bothered by that? I wonder how many innocents I've already killed

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I've used my rifle to fire into the engineer's compartment, and the windows of the passenger cars. Nothing happens.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I am extremely bothered that there is no heat signature, glass does not shatter or anything. Only innocents being killed are the animals.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I agree with the glass breakage at the very least and like the destructive ideas to take a gamble of running out of time to accomplish the hunt requirements. As a compromise they could give us bigger birds that fall on train tracks or train as way to include hunting with the train destruction aspect.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    By default, the train is out of range.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    How about a one time air strike to take out the train or at least find some mercenaries to blown up the bridge
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Of course mercenaries would have to be paid in gold, to hard to launder hunter bucks.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Good point --- How about instead of gold,trade them all your old weapons,they come upgraded with the best equipment and unlimited ammo
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Only reactive scenary I found bullet splash in water and bits of bark fly off trees in bird hunts blowing up train would be cool
    ( + )
  • Options
    Attempted to shoot fish, butterflies, random birds flying in non bird hunts, just about anything I can find to shoot at. Only flying bark and water splashes. No matter how many times I shoot even small branches they still do not break off. It would be cool if the train, boulders, branches could be used to cause the animals to take a different path.
  • Options
    I like the idea of being able to influence the animals path without shooting them directly. And although it might be a programming nightmare for DH, I would like the animals to be able to run into themselves and avoid obstacles ( not running through rocks, trees, and other animals). DH did a better job in region 9 of how the animals can fall down a hill, but I have yet to be able to shoot one off a cliff and I think the smaller animals shot down in large rivers should either disappear or be washed away....
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Buckshot199767Buckshot199767 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I'm jimmy. Can you tell me something? I completed all hunts up to the end of region 8. When I flip over to see if region 9 is there yet it says I must complete all hunts in 8. And I have. What do I do?????
  • Options
    Hi I'm jimmy. Can you tell me something? I completed all hunts up to the end of region 8. When I flip over to see if region 9 is there yet it says I must complete all hunts in 8. And I have. What do I do?????

This is a link to the thread addressing this issue, you should be good to go soon.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96027-Read-if-you-did-not-recieve-your-Region-9-reward-gun-OR-Region-9-is-not-unlocking
  • Options
    Shooting butterflies...right?! If you've shot a pheasant at close range with a shotgun in real life you will know the explosion we are looking for....
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Yeah the butterflies just disappear whether you shoot them or not. Pretty much any bird at close range with a shotgun becomes nothing but feathers. Maybe just give us exploding rounds.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    You don't want to be shooting pheasants too close I seen a gun left nothing but wings in the air doesn't make for good eatin' puff of feathers and bird folding up realistic enough
    ( + )
  • Options
    BillyBogBillyBog Registered Users 5 Posts
    I miss the earlier levels of shooting at my jeep.