Club hunts and Facebook

So it says that to do more club hunts I can either like or comment on FB. But then says can't access my FB. Any solution? iOS 7.

Thanks

Comments

• Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I hate Facebook.

Beer time,

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Lol...beer time in about 8 hours for me!
  • BrooBeeBrooBee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wow, no answer yet!
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    If you're talking about the option through Game Center it has never worked ever
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Download the Facebook app and log into it. This allows you to play each club hunt 3 times. I am also on iOS 7.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I have my Facebook app installed and logged into and it still does not log into it.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    Not sure why it isn't working. Logging into Facebook on my iPhone 5 worked for me.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are looking into this issue and will let you know as things progress.
  • Need moreNeed more Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are looking into this issue and will let you know as things progress.
    Still have no solution for this?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Need more wrote: »
    Still have no solution for this?

You'll need to wait for the next update.
  • fru360fru360 Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You'll need to wait for the next update.

I received the "next update". I am still unable to link game to Facebook.
  • Uniquetiles@comcast.netUniquetiles@comcast.net Registered Users 6 Posts
    I don't understand. You like deer hunter 2014 on Facebook, or like Facebook on Facebook?
  • wjames_jrwjames_jr Registered Users 2 Posts
    i payd for 30 dollars US to get gold. my account was charged and a week later i still have no gold. payment for services not rendered, that is still against the law in the US. in OR,WA, and CA.i would like either the gold or my money refunded. prefer the gold but i have not received a response via email so i am trying here.
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hey at least you guy's get Club Hunts We Android users mean nothing to them
  • TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hey at least you guy's get Club Hunts We Android users mean nothing to them
    Club hunts aren't anything terribly special. Plus android users get to share glu coins between games. So pros and cons
    TMan2 wrote: »
    Club hunts aren't anything terribly special. Plus android users get to share glu coins between games. So pros and cons
    To me club hunts are the most interesting part of this game in between regions. I like trying to get the most kills as possible.
    I agree I've already finished Region 9, it would be cool to have Club Hunts to throw in the mix then just the same Contract hunts until the next update
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Haven't seen club hunts on android? There is a campaign screen but never had a passkey to open one up how can these be earned doe's anyone know the answer?
    ( + )
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Haven't seen club hunts on android? There is a campaign screen but never had a passkey to open one up how can these be earned doe's anyone know the answer?

Club hunts were attempted on android but quickly removed, I never saw them. Since then they are on indefinite hold, last I knew anyway. Link about club hunts: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?93417-club-hunts
    As far as campaign thing, this is the link for a thread concerning this: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?94866-what-is-a-campain
    I checked out Deer Hunter on a friend of mines I pad, And I really feel like I'm getting screwed as an android user playing this game they have the Club Hunts that's a biggie really gives you a chance to mix up what you're doing after you've cleared the newest region in a couple of hours and you're waiting for the next region to update.

and I see Apple users can still buy special consumable packages with a little f everything in them. They took those away from Android player's.
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I had an iPhone and played the game on it and had 7 million dollars but couldn't get a lot of coins. I have a galaxy note 3 now and wouldn't go back to my iPhone. I have 6 million dollars and 1200 gold. My iPhone lagged a little and my note 3 doesn't.