Options

gun specials

mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
Just throwing this out... should players that bought weapons for gold at regular price now be complaining that others that came to game get them now cheaper?? I have no concern but isnt it the same as those that cried foul when they werent around to win weapons for alpine event... i know i might be starting a riot..i think it evens out some of the percieved injustices..

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I bought 4 of the gold shot guns at full price. And I don't mind that people can get the guns for cheaper now. I got all my gold by watching the videos or doing some of the offers. And have yet to spend any real money in this game.

I can understand people using real money buying a gun and the next day the gun going on sale being upset. But anyone who has been playing this game for a while knows that the gold guns will events go on sale.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I bought 4 of the gold shot guns at full price. And I don't mind that people can get the guns for cheaper now. I got all my gold by watching the videos or doing some of the offers. And have yet to spend any real money in this game.

I can understand people using real money buying a gun and the next day the gun going on sale being upset. But anyone who has been playing this game for a while knows that the gold guns will events go on sale.

I accumulated about 4000 gold doing videos and then pimpin out my phone for download and delete app offers also set up a designated email for surveys. I dont have that problem anymore cuz im on android and share glu wallet.. but by far the most game changing gun purchases are the auto shotguns which can only be purchased with gold ... most bang for the bucks.. and the most effective in all cases .. so if i had to save for guns as most do i would definently buy the autoshots.. the rifles .. i have all the topguns currently available,with infrared scopes in all and full ammo capabilities.. the valkyrie costs a ton of gold and cash to upgrade and i hardly ever use it.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Just throwing this out... should players that bought weapons for gold at regular price now be complaining that others that came to game get them now cheaper?? I have no concern but isnt it the same as those that cried foul when they werent around to win weapons for alpine event... i know i might be starting a riot..i think it evens out some of the percieved injustices..

Best metaphor I can offer if people are bummed is that these are like after-Christmas sales...? :/
  • Options
    Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hi there, can you give me some tips to get gold? I really want to buy a multi region rifle. By the way which offers are legitimate and better?
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I watch videos mostly after doing a couple of surveys I got avalanche of calls / emails pain in the butt videos less hassle
    ( + )
  • Options
    Danny89 wrote: »
    Hi there, can you give me some tips to get gold? I really want to buy a multi region rifle. By the way which offers are legitimate and better?

Watching the videos will get you about 12-15 gold per day. And sign up for a few offers and do the surveys. And don't use your primary email. And you also might want to make a "mistake" wen you fill in your phone number.
  • Options
    AzzyAzzy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Watching the videos will get you about 12-15 gold per day. And sign up for a few offers and do the surveys. And don't use your primary email. And you also might want to make a "mistake" wen you fill in your phone number.

great advice
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips guys :)
  • Options
    Straightshooter but did you still get credited for putting your email and getting calls?
  • Options
    @ sheppeck do you still get credit for getting a phone call? Do you have to answer the call to get credited?
  • Options
    Danny89 wrote: »
    @ sheppeck do you still get credit for getting a phone call? Do you have to answer the call to get credited?[/

I never did the offers where they call you. I dont like getting those types of calls when they are trying to sell you something. But I have done some offers where you call them. I did the auto quotes, those ones just take about 10 minutes. And I got the gold as soon as I hung up the phone.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Got credited upon completion of details but toluna still emailing after unsubscribing think it stated two weeks before unsubscribe at four emails a day I won't make that mistake twice..
    ( + )