Options

Weapons that cost gold

Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
Hi, which type of weapon would anyone recommend to buy that cost gold? Between these two, a multi region rifle (never had one and would like to have one) or a shotgun. I was thinking a shotgun cause it's semi automatic and could last me more regions cause of the strength also cheapest but to buy a multi region rifle would take forever to save up 2,800 especially if I only watch ads to get gold. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I would never ever ever pay 2800 gold for a single weapon. I had to consider hard and long before paying 1200+ for the 4 weapon region 9 special since it took me over a month to collect the gold to make the deal. Most of the weapons that I have bought or used in the game have been bought with bucks rather than gold.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The glu weapons generally benefit from quicker reload times and faster fire rates depending on your preference I like shotguns 1st then assault rifles 2nd haven't purchased many due to cost and as new regions are added they become obsolete over time
    ( + )
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Danny89 wrote: »
    Hi, which type of weapon would anyone recommend to buy that cost gold? Between these two, a multi region rifle (never had one and would like to have one) or a shotgun. I was thinking a shotgun cause it's semi automatic and could last me more regions cause of the strength also cheapest but to buy a multi region rifle would take forever to save up 2,800 especially if I only watch ads to get gold. Any ideas? Thanks

Go for the gold region 9 shotgun. 2800 is to much to pay for a rifle that is only going to be good for 2 regions. Also glu will usually offer a one time sale on a gold rifle when a new region comes out. I got an 83% discount in the gold region 9 rifle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    As someone that has bought a few of the multi region rifles I can certainly say that you will get far more out of the shotgun then you could from the rifle.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    The rifles are only required for a few hunts,I use the assault rifles and shot guns for the majority of the hunts.I will use the pistols because they can be effective and fun..
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Get the shotgun. I'm still using my R8 one in R9 and it works fine!
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for the tips guys. Appreciated. As I read the comments I will consider purchasing a shotgun. I might wait until region 10 comes out or region 9 shotgun if they put it on sale
  • Options
    Hoping the shotgun goe's on sale just before region 10 update the shotguns seem most powerful guns in the game
    ( + )
  • Options
    By the way I bought the region 9 shotgun a few days ago and it works great! :)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Buy the best shotgun you can, and upgrade it to the max! Your shotgun is your bread and butter in this game. Most of the contract hunts require a shotgun, at least 75%.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    I like the plisskin mamba slow back up shots though! Cool name reference to escape from ny / escape from la films
    ( + )
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Although this game gives you plenty of time to earn cash and buy all of the types....Assault rifle does the trick, especially if you've gotten used to skill shots without inferred or purchased the inferred option on the assault rifle, then you have everything you need, except when DH requires a certain type of weapon to be qualified for the hunt.
    iPhone 4, usually.