Options

Try reinstall to reset time error but everything get lost!

I got a Tim error message in dh2014 and I tried reboot iPad, reconnect to wifi, restart the game. Not corrected.
Then I tried reinstall, when I expected that the progress should be saved on the server side. After restarted the game, the time error still exists.

After several min, I tap play button. Bad thing happens! All are reset. Everything lost!

WHAT A MESS!

Comments

• Options
    GrOuNd_ZeRoGrOuNd_ZeRo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sorry to hear, Did you keep your bucks? I know you at least keep your Glu points but good luck with your purchases! Maybe customer service can do something for ya.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Unfortunately the game saves on local device only and everything is lost on ios if it was not backed up. It will not help now but for future reference a link to customer care tab that covers this is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?594-What-is-the-best-path-for-quot-changing-devices-quot
    On android, google at least tries to save automatically; I say try because sometimes data will be lost but not everything. Lost about half my progress first time I changed devices, but since then I have made sure it was saving beforehand. I play on Galaxy S4 now.