club hunts

warsawpakwarsawpak Registered Users 5 Posts
When are club hunts? I have not seen any
how do you join a club hunt?
were do I get a hunting permit? Three time now, I was asked to purchase a hunting permit. One at the start of the Alaskan hunt and twice in the middle of it.

please explain.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    warsawpak wrote: »
    When are club hunts? I have not seen any
    how do you join a club hunt?
    were do I get a hunting permit? Three time now, I was asked to purchase a hunting permit. One at the start of the Alaskan hunt and twice in the middle of it.

please explain.

You definitely shouldn't be receiving requests to purchase a hunting permit if you are on Android. Can you tell us what device you are on?
  • warsawpakwarsawpak Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am using a note2. Thanks thenbi will only close the pop up.
    warsawpak wrote: »
    I am using a note2. Thanks thenbi will only close the pop up.

Thanks. Yeah, Club Hunts aren't available on Android, so that is definitely a mistake. Thank you for letting us know.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Thanks. Yeah, Club Hunts aren't available on Android, so that is definitely a mistake. Thank you for letting us know.

Any chance you can provide us with a screenshot or more info on where you saw this?
  • warsawpakwarsawpak Registered Users 5 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Any chance you can provide us with a screenshot or more info on where you saw this?

The message has come up it hunts 2 to 6. The time were at the beginning of each and after a hunt. The message is as I stated it.

I have not seen it since hunt 6.
  • superman72613superman72613 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why are club hunts not available on android ? Now that means android users can do everything in the game but that. Where is that fair ?
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Why are club hunts not available on android ? Now that means android users can do everything in the game but that. Where is that fair ?

This is my most educated guess. Club hunts on android were attempted but had major issues so they were quickly removed, I never saw them, since then they have been put on indefinite hold. I think the main problem faced with android is the massive variance in devices. As high end devices may be easier to implement club hunts, lower end devices may not be able to support it. Giving to some but keeping from all would irritate too many so unless it gets figured out it stays on hold. Trust me, I would love this feature. As far as differences between operating systems, ios and android have proven to have many differences between them with this game and in my opinion many are more unfair to ios.
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    How is it more unfair to ios users. I checked out my friends ipad and opened up deer hunter ios is given way more than Android is.

And yes the big difference between Android devices presents a problem to game maker's, but it's becoming a cop out there are a lot of premium mobile games that have managed to still put out an even game play experience for ios and Android user's Real Racing 3 is a great example.

And I think that making owner's of some android devices mad is a much better outcome than making ALL Android owner's mad
    Main way is that the hard currency, glu credits, can be shared on android. See how many of your ios using friends can accumulate thousands of these, I have 49,000 even after buying all top guns, and can play constantly if I want. Also switching devices is easy without losing progress, it seems like switching on ios always loses progress. Sure it should be fair, but hey life certainly isn't always fair. If it is that big of a deal to you consider switching devices.
    Not in this lifetime I wouldn't own an Apple phone , Ipad, or Ipod for anything I'm a hard core Android user, currently own the Galaxy S4, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition Tablet.
    And waiting for them to put the Galaxy S5 on sale so I can upgrade to it.

Android devices hold the largest market share of the mobile Market it just seems they would remember that.

It seems you missed my point and jumped to conclusions

My point was and has been that they should be going the extra mile to give Android user's the extras currently only available if you want to downgrade yourself to a ios device.
    Maybe I'm wrong but 49,000 glue credits sounds a bit like someone used a hack somewhere along the way . Not how I want to play.
    Maybe I'm wrong but 49,000 glue credits sounds a bit like someone used a hack somewhere along the way . Not how I want to play.

Yes you are certainly wrong.
    Good, I don't know how someone earns that many credits , but props for not cheating, that's something I can't stand.

I just wish I knew how you did it.
    Good, I don't know how someone earns that many credits , but props for not cheating, that's something I can't stand.

I just wish I knew how you did it.

Watching videos and free offers are the main ways still available, but there is a thread here that can also help: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks
    Not in this lifetime I wouldn't own an Apple phone , Ipad, or Ipod for anything I'm a hard core Android user, currently own the Galaxy S4, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition Tablet.
    And waiting for them to put the Galaxy S5 on sale so I can upgrade to it.

Android devices hold the largest market share of the mobile Market it just seems they would remember that.

It seems you missed my point and jumped to conclusions

My point was and has been that they should be going the extra mile to give Android user's the extras currently only available if you want to downgrade yourself to a ios device.

Sorry I missed your point and seemed to jump to a conclusion, it was not my intention. Your point is well put and I do agree, thank you for continuing to discuss in such a proper manor. Please check your notifications, messages, as it will assist to verify that no hacking occurred, I cannot stand such either. As the link provided is very helpful it can be confusing to properly implement what is discussed.
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Your right it should certainly be fair. But frankly I think you whine too much. Your complaining that you can't do club hunts and earn hunter bucks. Big freaking deal. You as a oh so special android user can play all the glu games and combine your gold and buy anything you want in this game. Hunter bucks don't do ****. You can't buy gold with them, you can't buy anything but guns and upgrades. I have to watch stupid videos to earn 1 gold. YOU get to go play another game and earn hundreds.

Me on my downgraded Iphone can't bank gold from other games. Frankly you got the better end of the deal.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Looking at the Game Center leaderboard on iOS there seems to be a few players who add many thousands of kills per week to their total. Makes me wonder how they're doing it. Perhaps they just have lots of disposable income and buy big piles of gold bars?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Looking at the Game Center leaderboard on iOS there seems to be a few players who add many thousands of kills per week to their total. Makes me wonder how they're doing it. Perhaps they just have lots of disposable income and buy big piles of gold bars?

I get between 800 and a thousand kills per day. And I don't use any gold to restore my energy. I just play every club hunt when it becomes available.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    pistoff wrote: »

Or they don't have a job
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Or they don't have a job

Even with a job it is easy to get 800 to 1000 kills per day. All you have to do is play for about 5 minutes every 100 minutes.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    I'm not interested in playing another glu game, just Deer Hunter so if that's how it's done oh well. And I never said anything about hunter bucks not a word couldn't care less about those .

Not sure where you got that little tid bit. Just Club Hunts and consumables bulk packages

Sincerely, Oh so special android user
    Well I guess I'm lost on your point. Since club hunts only earn you Hunter bucks, no gold, no consumables,nothing but Hunter bucks. Why are you complaining. You're not missing out on anything except earning Hunter bucks
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Even with a job it is easy to get 800 to 1000 kills per day. All you have to do is play for about 5 minutes every 100 minutes.

Every 100 minutes? Do you have an alarm that wakes you from your sleep?!
    Sorry boss I have to take a quick break to play my game. Yea that would go over good. People that have real jobs don't get to stop and play every 100 minutes.
    Well while waiting for a new region to open the club hunts would help boost my number of kill's and give me more to do than just repeating the same contract hunts .

So that's the one true reason, just to be able to do more than repeat the same contract hunts and to boost my kill's

And for some reason they removed the special bulk packages you could buy from the Android game containing things like animal calls, hollow points, extended batteries, special hunt calls and energy drinks. And or gun's.

And those would be nice to have back.

But yea that's it number of kill's and more than just their contract hunts to mess with while waiting on the next region to open.