Options

assault rifle region 8

Did anybody see the announcement on region 8. You can win a shotgun. It's an assault rifle series. Just wondering

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I just saw the ad. I hope it is a region 10 shotgun that you can win.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Me to I have 7 million and 1300 coins ready to buy something
  • Options
    I have 22.1 million and 402 coins. My coins are low because I bought the gold region 9 shotgun.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Wow you must play all the time having 20 million. I had 7 million on my iPhone that I traded in for my galaxy note 3
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    It is a region 10 shotgun called the Pachyderm and it is a double barrel! Been waiting for a double barrel:D
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    It is a region 10 shotgun called the Pachyderm and it is a double barrel! Been waiting for a double barrel:D

That's great. I like getting some of the next regions weapons before the next region is released.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Completely agree. Hopefully it will be an existing assault rifle that is used and not a new one that requires gold as that always creates a storm of upset people.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Roughly how long will we have to wait for the series 8 assault rifle event please any ideas?
    ( + )
  • Options
    Roughly how long will we have to wait for the series 8 assault rifle event please any ideas?

My guess it won't be longer than a week. So about the 27th, which is Thursday. The last 2 regions and the alpine event all came out on a Thursday.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I hope that we will not be req to buy another region 8 assault rifle. I already have fully equipped region 8 and 9 assault rifles and 31mill+ bucks in reserve that I would rather not waste on duplicating what I already own.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Will probably require the G&H Seeker if the last one of these (and the name of the event itself) is anything to go by.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Roll on thursday side by side shotgun will be sweet!
    ( + )