Options

Deer Hunter 2014 money

theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
I am about to go over $999,999 what will happen when I complete my next contact hunt?
will I stop at $999,999
will it show over $1,000,000
will it go to $0
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    It keeps going I'm going on 1.2 mill
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Sweet good to know. Rack up the bank roll.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I was over 2 mil when Region 6 came out. I used about 1.1 mil to buy all Region 6 weapons. Now I'm at 1.6 mil and climbing playing Region 6.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    chach1017chach1017 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I like 2014 but how do u set up a ssubscription
  • Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm at 15 million. Keep shooting! Good luck.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    At 32+ mill and going strong.
    Working on targeting skills and looking to take them into the wild after real furry critters.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    The best way to get a lot of money is to kill the main guy in the trophy hunt I'm on region 9 killing lock jaws for 12,200 dollars just shoot him in the head. I have almost 9 million dollars and counting
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Hunter bucks useful for upgrades on weapons each region takes roughly couple of million in weapon upgrades to complete wish more stuff was available to buy for hunter bucks having loads proves how little there is to spend them on...
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Almost up to 6 million and I bought and upgraded every weapon I could with them on top of the gold only ones I upgraded. Yep they become useless pretty quick especially without buying unnecessary weapons. Plus I don't grind for high payouts because it is pointless, variety is more fun.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I don't care about hunter bucks, I'm almost at 20 million and would love to be able unload some on gold bar purchase only guns. I own all cash and some gold guns as well, all fully upgraded. I play to get on the top 75 in kills. Been playing for 2 months now and I'm finally about to crack the top 100, I currently sit at 106. The game helps me pass time and I really enjoy it. Happy hunting hunters!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    I don't care about hunter bucks, I'm almost at 20 million and would love to be able unload some on gold bar purchase only guns. I own all cash and some gold guns as well, all fully upgraded. I play to get on the top 75 in kills. Been playing for 2 months now and I'm finally about to crack the top 100, I currently sit at 106. The game helps me pass time and I really enjoy it. Happy hunting hunters!

I am sure you know, but in case you don't, region 4 offers one of the highest kill averages (if not the highest) and I found if you leave one side of the contract hunts as the 2 rhino one and just play the other side the lowest hunts are 3 elephants and 3 hippos, both of which you can get 4 kills because of no last shot animation. Happy hunting, kill away!
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    i'm at $6,450,990. my goal is to have 8 mil by region 10
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Thanks Kyra420, I am very aware of that. I always go for the extra kills as well. I've been able to consistently get 13 kills on the 10 quail hunt. I still play region 9 though in hopes that they will make purchasing gold with hunter bucks a reality. Having all that cash and nowhere to spend it is driving me loco. Thanks for the tip. Are you in the top 75 by any chance?
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Thanks Kyra420, I am very aware of that. I always go for the extra kills as well. I've been able to consistently get 13 kills on the 10 quail hunt. I still play region 9 though in hopes that they will make purchasing gold with hunter bucks a reality. Having all that cash and nowhere to spend it is driving me loco. Thanks for the tip. Are you in the top 75 by any chance?

I am on android so it is a different leader board since I am pretty sure you use ios, but, to not tell everyone on android my actual name, I will just say I am in the top 20. Definitely don't hold your breath hoping glu will ever give that option because it is likely never going to happen. Try not to let it make you too loco. Yes, bird hunts are the best for extra kills, almost always get at least 12 but sometimes as many as 16.
  • Options
    dolphin2002bluedolphin2002blue Registered Users 2 Posts
    how do I get all of these lives or money or gold ,plz help
  • Options
    dolphin2002bluedolphin2002blue Registered Users 2 Posts
    how do I get free gold and free money for deer hunter 2014 ty
  • Options
    I think collect different weapons to try out in all contract hunts the way to go doing the same trophy hunt to build up bucks too repetitive but a good way to build up the dollars sadly I'm at a point where having bought all weapons available for hunter bucks very little else they use for! Except new region upgrades but seems to me about two million bucks to upgrade one weapon...I would love to see more glu weapons have a hunter bucks price added as holiday specials
    ( + )
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    There is no incentive to keep playing this game other than a greater drain on your wallet. They need a loyalty program of some sort where a member can earn free weapons for life or start earning gold after a certain level. This none sense about each new level becoming more and more cost prohibitive is ceasing to be fun.
  • Options
    We should hunt the cash cow and kill it!
    ( + )