Options

Time Error Message

I have a time error message that will not go away and will not let me continue play. It says I need to connect to the internet in order for it to clear but that is not correcting the problem.

Anyone have an idea?

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Luckily I have not experienced this. If you have not tried shutting down your device and restarting it then maybe give that a try. Saw someone post that spending gold to play now worked for them but I know that is not an option for everyone, nor should you have to spend it that way in hopes it will fix it. Good luck!
  • Options
    OsceolaOsceola Registered Users 7 Posts
    Tried rebooting but it didn't help.
  • Options
    Just tried getting rid of it by buying some time with gold and it did not work. Still have the time error icon/message up preventing any free time from loading.
  • Options
    uglybirduglybird Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had this error message at the hospital recently when I logged onto their WiFi. When I got home it worked fine. It may have something to do with the network you are logged onto. Has anything changed with the network you are connected to? New router or something?
  • Options
    I was traveling but returned last night and am using the same internet as before when it was working before. Restarted phone but it didn't help.
  • Options
    rql2110rql2110 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have same problem with time error.. somehowncan fix it by using wifi connection, then go home it still work using my own connection.. surprised coz i think it fixed already.. but so sad this morning got messages several times the connection was lost and the time error is back..