Options

Game crashing

Dh2014 crashes on the third screen. I tried turning off my device, resetting it, closing apps on the background, playing over wifi, cellular data or without internet connection. I tried everything and this is the second time I have this problem. Does anyone have ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ChrisS1965ChrisS1965 Registered Users 14 Posts
    If by third screen you mean the forest with stream running through it then yep, get to there and screen freezes ie no running water and then dumps me out of DH. Been like that since 14 Feb for me, tried the same things as you to resolve it and when they didn't work I submitted a customer services ticket on 15th but haven't had a response back and the Glu folk on the forums seem to be ignoring this problem... so if anyone else has a solution I'm all ears!
  • Options
    Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yes that's exactly the one I'm talking about. I did get a reply from glu and they said close apps on the background, and use wifi connection however I tried that several times and nothing seems to be working. I'm using an iphone 5 ios 7 by the way.
  • Options
    issamissam Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same problem here, all I am doing now is just waiting for a new update, and hope it will fix the freezing issue :/
  • Options
    devilchilddeluxdevilchilddelux Registered Users 14 Posts
    The issues are wide spread especially for Android users. I have not been able to play at all since Region 9 opened. My device is stuck on the main Deer Hunter screen Checking For Updates. I agree that the designers are not doing much to fix the bug problems with the game. FYI, I am Samsung Galaxy S3.
  • Options
    Not just android I'm using an iPad2 with iOS7.0.6. Glu customer services have now responded with their standard "turn background apps off and if that fails turn it off and on again", why it took ten days to tell me that I'll never know. As there solution didn't work looks like we're stuck until the next update.
  • Options
    stroketasticstroketastic Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yep ... I'm on Samsung galaxy S3 n since region 9 all mine has done is crash .... Please hurry up n fix this problem .
  • Options
    Still waiting the fix...
  • Options
    issam wrote: »
    Still waiting the fix...

Yep, ditto... the last response I got was that an update was released on 6 March, but I haven't seen anything yet!
  • Options
    devilchilddeluxdevilchilddelux Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am on Samsung Galaxy s3 and received 2 big updates a few days ago. This cured the problem of the game freezing on loading at Checking For Updates screen. That took well over a month to get fixed. I still have the crashing issue with regions 6-9 when hitting "Next" to to the next hunt. It boots me out completely so I am forced to restart the game every time. Also, Region 9 is a bit slow and shaky when doing any hunt.
    I also have been playing on an iPad Mini which received the big updates the same day. Fortunately, I haven't experienced any problems with the game on any level or hunts.
  • Options
    Haven't been able to play DH2014 on my iPad2 since 14 Feb after completing level 9 hunting and trophy series - kept freezing on the home page (forest/stream scene), so was eagerly anticipating this update... but alas it ain't fixed the problem :(

and yes I have tried turning all the other apps off, turning it off and ensuring I've got a good internet connection... but to no avail.

Any suggestions?
  • Options
    jennbaxjennbax Registered Users 1 Posts
    ChrisS1965 wrote: »
    Haven't been able to play DH2014 on my iPad2 since 14 Feb after completing level 9 hunting and trophy series - kept freezing on the home page (forest/stream scene), so was eagerly anticipating this update... but alas it ain't fixed the problem :(

and yes I have tried turning all the other apps off, turning it off and ensuring I've got a good internet connection... but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Same!! I've been waiting for an update hoping that it'll fix my game and stop the crashing but NOPE! Anyone have suggestions?!
  • Options
    ChrisS1965 wrote: »
    Yep, ditto... the last response I got was that an update was released on 6 March, but I haven't seen anything yet!

Yep,I still having the same freezing issue...the update that was released did not solve it :/
  • Options
    GregaGrega Registered Users 12 Posts
    iPhone 4 with latest iOS update. New update didn't fix this issue for me either!

This was their response when I informed them of their failure to fix the issue.
    "We are actively working on improving our products. We will send your message to the team for review as we value your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to write, we appreciate it."
  • Options
    rql2110rql2110 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Im using galaxy tab 2 7".. almost 1 monh its still error... hope last update fix everything coz redonwload all maps, but when open region 4 the problem stil not fixed yet... can complete all mission in region 4..please help fix it asap..thanks
  • Options
    Loaded 2.0.1 this morning via App Store. Got as far as the Zombie Spring announcement page (which had the audio from the forest/home page playing), clicked on the link to the weapon store, which briefly appeared but failed to load up the weapon details and then it crashed on me. C'mon Glu it's been SIX WEEKS now since I could last play this game, at least tell us what's happening!
  • Options
    dbowermandbowerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    did anyone else lose all there gold and ability to get more on android galaxy s3
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    dbowerman wrote: »
    did anyone else lose all there gold and ability to get more on android galaxy s3

Luckily I never had this issue but this is the thread discussing it and way to fix it. Good luck!
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero
  • Options
    dbowermandbowerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    got it off zero still missing over 200 gold credits sheesh all the **** i had to download to get those and all the bounties i cashed in before i realized it wasnt giving me my credits