Options

Any word on updates for Apple computer platforms?

jcrefjcref Registered Users 4 Posts
I am still showing only six regions, running on a Mac Mini

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Weird. I'm using an iPad with software version 7.0.4 and have had access to all regions on time. Not sure if that is comparable to the mini, but what OS version are you running?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jcref wrote: »
    I am still showing only six regions, running on a Mac Mini

No updates are scheduled at this time, however, the schedule changes all the time... so there may be one in the future.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I have been playing since December on my iPad with IOS 6. No problems whatsoever. I guess I have been lucky not to have had any problems.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    mason thornemason thorne Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thats sad gluadmin I hope your reconsider; its effecting my dreams killing Santa's reindeer over and over.
  • Options
    Thats sad gluadmin I hope your reconsider; its effecting my dreams killing Santa's reindeer over and over.

Sadly, it's not my decision- it's the teams who run the updates. The good news is that there was a Facebook update which brought the game up to Region 9 and that looks good for a similar update on Mac. No promises though.
  • Options
    Good news- Region 7 and 8 just went live on Mac. New Club Hunts unlocked and new weapons added as well.
  • Options
    mason thornemason thorne Registered Users 5 Posts
    Right on! That was like magic! Thanks Gluadmin you're my hero!
  • Options
    csandersonjrcsandersonjr Registered Users 8 Posts
    I run a Mac 10X and I can not move off region 6 either
  • Options
    Robert McHenryRobert McHenry Registered Users 18 Posts
    Go into Apple Apps - Updates and there is a new set of regions (7 and 8) there - download and start buying the shotgun and load it up. It is much more expensive. Had over 1Mil and down to 200T after buying shotgun and assault rifle with some upgrades. Good Luck!!!!!
  • Options
    Right on! That was like magic! Thanks Gluadmin you're my hero!

It was purely coincidence. :) However, if updates happen on FB, they usually are ported to Mac and vice versa... so if there is movement on one, there is often movement on the other.
  • Options
    Robert McHenryRobert McHenry Registered Users 18 Posts
    I use Apple Apps Updates. Region 7 is difficult and requires better weapons which are more expensive. Have to build up the cash by using Region 6 some. Definitely a fun game and addictive. I read on iPad while the upgrades are loading and then starting using them as soon as possible. Glad to be retired.