Options

Sheppeck , Kyra420 , pistoff , strangly quite .

pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
Now is not the time to not post. Tell us what you see , what you feel. At work , need to know about G & H . Please help.

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    What about? I'm not home at the moment, but my iPad is...
  • Options
    Sorry , The Invitational.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am on 23/60. So far the levels have been really easy but fun. Luckily I already won the seeker rifle so I didn't have to wait for the upgrades to the rifle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    DebDeb Registered Users 25 Posts
    I must not be far enough along for the invitational, but I sure got a great deal on the Seeker!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The event is on region 8.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Deb wrote: »
    I must not be far enough along for the invitational, but I sure got a great deal on the Seeker!

What was the cost? Think I saw someone say 190 gold, but for those of us who have it have no idea.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I just posted about the pachyderm, finished the assault rifle series. Enjoyed it a lot.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    What was the cost? Think I saw someone say 190 gold, but for those of us who have it have no idea.

The Seeker was only 180 gold. I just started playing, so I don't know anything, but that looked good to me.
  • Options
    Not such a great deal looking at the other thread!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The seeker ran me 180 gold too on the kindle, I had a 100.00 Amazon gift card I used to upgrade the scope, it's just as nice as my barbarian, which I bought and upgrade it to the max when I started playing. Advice a friend gave me. It cost a lot at first, but it got me a long way without buying anything. I used it as my secondary weapon in the hunting series all the way up to region 7.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    The seeker ran me 180 gold too on the kindle, I had a 100.00 Amazon gift card I used to upgrade the scope, it's just as nice as my barbarian, which I bought and upgrade it to the max when I started playing. Advice a friend gave me. It cost a lot at first, but it got me a long way without buying anything. I used it as my secondary weapon in the hunting series all the way up to region 7.

That is what you get for putting m points to use; congrats, glad it paid off for you!
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Not such a great deal looking at the other thread!

I'm in Region 5, lvl18...did I make a mistake to buy the Seeker for 180 gold? Like I said, I'm a new player and not really sure about what I'm doing.
  • Options
    You've not made a mistake, it's a good gun. Plus, if you can get to region 8 before the event ends you could enter and win a new shotgun.
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    You've not made a mistake, it's a good gun. Plus, if you can get to region 8 before the event ends you could enter and win a new shotgun.

How much longer will the event be available? I'm working on making enough money to buy a new rifle so I can get past Region 5.
  • Options
    Couple more weeks at a guess...??
  • Options
    Deb wrote: »
    How much longer will the event be available? I'm working on making enough money to buy a new rifle so I can get past Region 5.

If you aren't already doing it, save for a rifle a region ahead, it will free up money quicker. So buy region 7 one to complete 6 and 7.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    When I restarted I got to level 4 and saved till I had the money to buy level 8s breezed through 5 6 7 8 in no time