Options

Hugh discount on g&h assault rifle

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
I got a original offer for 180 in gold ,but didn't buy,went the to assault rifle series,then back to the weapon store and got an one time offer for seeker for 90 in gold or 185,000 hunt bucks. I brought and so for the upgrades are cheap.

Comments

• Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I had a brain fart I bought the gun for 180 coins. I totally forgot about going into that hunt first. Oh well that's the way it goes
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Forgot about that also! Just to anxious to start the series, it came in at 8:45 last night.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks Timber ghost. No gold here but after a few swaps between the Region 8 AR series & the weapon store, I found that I was allowed to hunt with my Region 9 Hound and pickup some cash in a hurry. This is something that was not allowed before unless your AR was purchased in gold only. I have completed Region 9 and have a little over 2M...going to need every penny for those Region 10 firearms when they release it.
  • Options
    RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    My bad on the claim for quick $$ on the Region 8 AR series as I misread a decimal. I was also "shut down" for not having a g&h rifle after just a few hunts. The purchase for 90 gold or 185k must have expired, shame cause my thought was that completing the AR series might open up Invitationals or Club hunts?...could just be my device.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Upgrade rifle to the point were gold is require and and so for the hunts are very easy,at 45/60.I go to the forum and check the post before I start playing,I know it hard to wait to start playing,however it has save my from spend gold, when I didn't need too.
    enjoy the series,can wait to see the game the pachyderm is going to be used on,from the other thread that I have read is is basically a handheld cannon--power is off the chart