Options

GH invitational?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KernowKernow Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for the reply - I checked - no region 10 shotgun for me - checked my wifi was active and restarted the game for it didn't show up :(.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Kernow wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply - I checked - no region 10 shotgun for me - checked my wifi was active and restarted the game for it didn't show up :(.

Having an internet connection would have been needed, it is suggested to make sure internet is strong to insure rewards, just future reference. You will probably need glu's help to get your reward.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    I bought the G&H for 180 gold pieces and competed the 60 hunts but did not get the Pachyderm Shotgun.
    is anyone who got the shotgun on an Android devise with version 4.4.2
  • Options
    theangelii wrote: »
    I bought the G&H for 180 gold pieces and competed the 60 hunts but did not get the Pachyderm Shotgun.

I have version 4.3 and received it fine.
  • Options
    brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »

I have android version 4.4.2 and got the pachyderm just fine.
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »
    Speculate all you want!!!!

Just a little. Since someone noticed a post "Just spotted that there's a new G&H rifle in the store, too. I wonder what that is for?" It would make sense to assume it could be a rifle series; looks like a card played. So you think, good they bought it . Yet, can it be a shogun series; just got a new one of those. Why not throw in pistol hunts and continue assault rifle too? Let's just do everything and release rare hunts up to region 10?
    Besides all the work involved to make it happen it is easy, lol, makes sense to assume that would hopefully finally make most people happy. Hopefully.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I saw the rifle too and bought it just in case. Maybe it's new for people just getting started in the game.Kyra, how far do you think glu will go with this game? 20+ regions? It seems like they are working on th bug issues and getting us new events which is great. Just curious, thought I could pick your brain. DH 2014 2 ??
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    I think they are struggling, meaning working there donkeys off (no swear), on this one title, because as much as they hope for it, it is very hard to predict overwhelming response to a game. They already provided something really awesome for us, it is certain they have more coming. As far as levels, they come approximately every month, it is up to us to keep that alive long with them. They have already proved they care to listen to their forum and they are reacting.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It's very popular. iOS Game Center shows over 18 million players and you've obviously got FB, Mac and Android on top of that!
  • Options
    dariuszdariusz Registered Users 3 Posts
    why not started-Frontline Commando: D-Day: Win the Limited Edition Ice Projector in the grenade event (2/27 – 3/01)