Options

Pachyderm era weapons vs dinosaurs

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
Thing out side the box. Retro weapons vs prehistoric predators--T Rex to raptor

We have the shot gun--have a special, one time offer for an upgrade package for workmanship:fiber optics --useful for low low hunts -ammo:slug ,should increase power.designed to put a lot of pellets/shot into a big stand animal -- on the faster,smaller,zig zag running animals shots are taken a where the animal was,thus only wounding-really like this gun

Rifle: M 1 GRAND--semi auto ,scope,inferred,plenty of power

Assault rifle: M1918 B.A.R. Browning automatic rifle---opens sights,20 round mag--plenty of power,semi auto and THE BIG PLUS- full auto upgrade

Pistol:Hawdah -- close range power-/one shot,one kill

Maybe another special---package deals ---combos of guns/shot gun upgrade package --have a couple different opinions, not like the last package offer

Just a topic for discussion,I tried to find a good verity ,also it would be interesting to see which animals would replace the moose,geese,lions,gazelles,jackals,etc,etc

Comments

• Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Good idea like hunt in the past type deal would make for an excellent new territory
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Timberghost I 2nd everything you said above I'd also add broom handle mauser pistol and a tranter pistol would also like to see a saiga 12 shotgun or veypr with drum mag or AA12 shotgun!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Cool suggestions
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm thinking the shotgun sale coincides with a shotgun event in region 9 which would give us an opportunity to dust off the pachyderm shotgun proper before region 10 arrives just a thought
    ( + )
  • Options
    Didn't think about that--could add a twist to the region
  • Options
    sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    Eric B wrote: »
    Good idea like hunt in the past type deal would make for an excellent new territory

yeah...w.png