Options

Mouse tracking in Facebook

PantharenPantharen Registered Users 5 Posts
I have edited my mouse tracking in my hardware settings, and it doesn't make any difference in the game.. I can't get the guns to follow all the way side to side. I waste way too much energy..

Does anyone else have this problem, and any suggestions on fixing it.. I am a computer systems tech, with more than 20 years of experience, and have never encountered a game that wasn't an easy for for me before..

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Yep quite often prey beyond the point my gun reticule can swing onto so there's a point at which prey outside the weapons reach glad it's not just me it's unfair!
    ( + )
  • Options
    KhanhTruong777KhanhTruong777 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Me too. At first I though it's my mouse problem, but it works fine in other FPS games. I tried to shake my mouse quickly to left and right, up and down, it really widen the view limit. Sometimes I got f_cked by fierce animals because of this bug.
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
  • Options
    PantharenPantharen Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have found that if you increase your mouse tracking speed to maximum, it doesn't have this issue as much. Then check hold CTRL to find pointer, because at faster tracking speeds, you tend to misplace your pointer :D
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    yeah I had that tonight with some goats the heart was just outside where the mouse would goto had to wait until the goat moved back into the target area
  • Options
    In fact it just happened again. Was on the last 1st level quest of killing 3 bears and the rifle would not track all the way to the left limit it stopped mid way never letting me aim at the last bear
  • Options
    are you guys playing full screen? for me it just dawned on me I was playing windowed as forgot to hit full screen in last 2 hunts and because of that when my mouse left the window it would stop tracking. Try it full screen if you haven't see if that works.