Options

Not saving my game!

I have played twice now to lvl6 but it is not saving my game. When I return to play it starts me over at lvl1. Was going to post a screenshot of my lvl6 post on Facebook but I see no image upload. I don't have any sites at the moment that I save pics to so no URL to post either.
Why is the game not saving my progress?

Comments

• Options
    DumbbuckerDumbbucker Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me, three times already!!!

I guess this isnt a game that I'll ever want to invest any money into
  • Options
    JohnSaylorJohnSaylor Registered Users 7 Posts
    Just came back to play again and it's starting me all over yet again!
  • Options
    p$$sed_offp$$sed_off Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here...i'm sure they'll say it's a software issue
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    p$$sed_off wrote: »
    Same here...i'm sure they'll say it's a software issue

If you say what device you are on maybe glu can look into getting the problem fixed.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    JohnSaylor wrote: »
    Was going to post a screenshot of my lvl6 post on Facebook but I see no image upload. I don't have any sites at the moment that I save pics to so no URL to post either.
    Why is the game not saving my progress?

Try photobucket it's free and you can upload and post a screen shot
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    What device/OS are you all on?
  • Options
    I have been playing on my laptop. Playing now on my desktop to see if there is any difference. My son uses the desktop to play and his game plays fine.
  • Options
    Windows 7 Home Premium on both laptop and desktop. Google Chrome is the browser used on both.
  • Options
    The game is saving my progress now when I play on my desktop. Going to remove the player you have to download when playing this game and download it again with all my security features turned off on my laptop. One of the security programs I use is Advanced System Care 7. The other day I kept getting pop ups saying it was blocking a couple different settings I tried to change. Maybe for some reason it wasn't allowing the player to download or run properly because I keep getting check your internet connection now when it tries to load.
  • Options
    GwaihirGwaihir Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have same problem i play this game no win7 64bit i use Opera browser for playing on Facebook. The worst thing is my loosing money because i bought the starter pack. Please help
  • Options
    BoottbooBoottboo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Windows 7 Home Premium on my laptop thru Facebook. Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. That is the only way I can play the game because I don't have a desktop and the game doesn't work on my phone. I have submitted two tickets explaining that I paid $4.99 for the 100 gold and it is gone too.
  • Options
    Hi all. We are looking into this; will update you when we have more information.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    yeah I noticed this today also. I'm in region 4 South Africa and I had purchased an upgrade on my weapon and when I came back hour later the upgrade was not there but at least the cash was in my account still but was a waste of upgrade time at least to not have to saved!!
  • Options
    Hi there- please refer to this thread so we can help you out: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
  • Options
    Vegas PainVegas Pain Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've had the same problem (for the 3rd time). Using on my Mac Pro and when I contact Glu they say they are quite busy now (yeah I bet!) and it may take some time to get back to me. I'm done with this good game (I really like it) but, to start over at level 1 after each update is just not going to happen.
  • Options
    Everything is working fine since I played the game on my desktop. It is saving my progress now when I use my laptop.