Options

"Glitches & Freezing Up"

Is anybody else having problems with glitches, freeze up, and devices shutting down in all levels of region 4 of DH 2014?

Comments

• Options
    Michael StewartMichael Stewart Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am region 4 and 9. Using a Droid razor
  • Options
    m2gudnplntym2gudnplnty Registered Users 6 Posts
    You didn't have bad glitching, picture bouncing and splitting into 3 or 4 pictures, no gun control, or freezing and shutting down your device?
  • Options
    digity24digity24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    You didn't have bad glitching, picture bouncing and splitting into 3 or 4 pictures, no gun control, or freezing and shutting down your device?
    Yeah I've been having problems in region 4 also I have the droid razr
  • Options
    uglybirduglybird Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the problem you are talking about on region 9 on my Kindle Fire.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    There has been many posts about this issue, I believe a fix is coming. I'm using android,same problem with reg.4 got past that,now I'm stuck on reg. 9 and can't complete the region until a fix is available.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey guys, can we keep all talk about Region 4 and 9 hangs in this thread? Also can you guys confirm in that thread this is only happening on Android/Kindle devices?

Thanks!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96057-Region-4-and-9-glitching-out-and-can-t-play
  • Options
    songbird280songbird280 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue with region 9 freezing on my android device.
  • Options
    dervinedervine Registered Users 1 Posts
    Doing the same with me
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm in region 2 and when I was tracking some animals this morning in scope mode it would just stop moving like it hit a wall and then I would have to unscope and move mouse and rescope to get back on track. Is annoying as cost me a kill on several occasions this morning!