Options

Region 4 Glitches

I can't play any level in region 4 DH14 due to freeze up and the shutting down of my device. Just wondering if I am the only one who is experiencing this, and if it can be corrected without deleting the whole game and reinstalling it. If anyone knows, please help. You can message me on m2gudnplnty@gmail.com. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    sutefuanisutefuani Registered Users 6 Posts
    what type of device do you have? including iOS
  • Options
    m2gudnplntym2gudnplnty Registered Users 6 Posts
    I don't know what iOS is. But my device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Android Version 4.2.2 I was past this region at one point, and didn't have any issues. But when it asked me to log in to Google it started me back at the beginning. Now region 4 is all whack. I believe that it has something to do with the downloading of the region. Like it didn't download properly. I think if there was a way to delete only that region, and re download it, it would probably fix it. But I'm not getting any answers from the support team.
  • Options
    rql2110rql2110 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well i think we have same problem in same device too...hope support team will fix it soon... so sick, i just free from time error, now has to facing this issue... just download reg 4 map today and got this problem...