Options

what's everone using weapons wise?

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
My load out knarre blitz rifle with level 1 scope and the pachyderm gun covers just about everything the rifle stampede/onslaught hunts the pachyderm if it flies or charges it's toast!
( + )

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    My load out knarre blitz rifle with level 1 scope and the pachyderm gun covers just about everything the rifle stampede/onslaught hunts the pachyderm if it flies or charges it's toast!

Same here...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Saves editing load out for different hunts good to know you use the same combination
    ( + )
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I use the rapier hound assault rifle and the gripton barricade shotgun.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Scythe shotgun and the Hound. When I can be bothered. Region 10 better be good!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Gripton barricade,rapier hound, and the granthem outlaw, it sounds different than the other rifles when fired, like a 50 cal.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I noticed that. Kinda metallic sounding.
  • Options
    Wish we had the semi auto barrett 50 cal to choose from I mostly play with sound turned off so I'll turn it on now!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Rapier hound/red dot--pachyderm ---or swap out one for the phc stingray,just to shoot something different
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    The Hound and anything else for variety...typically a shotgun, pachyderm, mamba, or snow plow.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I have been using best available assault rifle backed up by best available shotgun for contract hunts for most regions. Hunting series has been hp rifle backed up by assault rifle. Never shot a pistol at anything so far.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Have yet to require an assault rifle for region 9...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Glad no one's mentioned they're using a revolver that would cause me pain as I don't have one in my weapons list nor the gold desert eagle....
    ( + )
  • Options
    Wonder if we'll get a pistol crossbow in lost temple?
    ( + )
  • Options
    Purchased a glu gold shotgun level 7 faster reloads makes bird hunts my favourite hunt/gun combination
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Gripton barricade,rapier hound, and the granthem outlaw, it sounds different than the other rifles when fired, like a 50 cal.
    Is the grantham outlaw the.best sounding rifle in the game? I played mostly with sound turned off now I'm starting to appreciate the sound so what are the.best sounding weapons in the game? I like the crossbow noise best so far
    ( + )
  • Options
    For me it's west in siege,Oxford a.r. and Britton barricade shotgun. The pachyderm is a joke! The T1 Timberwolf and Grantham outlaw sound the same, but different than all the other rifles, give them a listen. That sound is also my notification tone on my phone! Lol
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    I use Westin Siege and Gripton Barricade
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    For me it's west in siege,Oxford a.r. and Britton barricade shotgun. The pachyderm is a joke! The T1 Timberwolf and Grantham outlaw sound the same, but different than all the other rifles, give them a listen. That sound is also my notification tone on my phone! Lol
    Cool will have a listen as I have timberwolf must admit oxford a.r. pretty cool thinking I'll upgrade mag to glu spent most of my glu on bow sight upgrades and I mostly use upgrade 2 so I wasted some glu there..
    ( + )
  • Options
    Thankyou for the input added gripton barricade and grantham outlaw to my armoury I found out mauser did an anti tank rifle 13.2mm x 92mm fired a 795 grain bullet be mustard on pacyderms! Was anti tank /anti aircraft rifle! Wonder if a suppressor option will mean weapons go 'PPHHHUUUTTTT' Instead of loud report the grantham outlaw and timberwolf do make the best noise followed by gripton barricade/oxford a.r.
    ( + )
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Guess I going have to start playing with the sound on
  • Options
    You can optto turn music off but still have sound effects on having always played with sound on mute I'm starting to appreciate the atmospheric sound affects although ios appear to have roaring gazelles that sound like a lion when shot not sure how that came about..
    ( + )
  • Options
    And the deer apparently!
    ( + )
  • Options
    CaitieCaitie Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got tired of inferior guns that, if you wanted to kill with one shot, you had to aim just right or pray you get a level where the animals generate right in front of you. So I spent over $60 of real life money for gold and got a Knarre Blitz, and I love it! I'll use a shotgun (Gripton Barricade) on bird hunts, and a bow (the Barton Hawk if I can, but it's got a ways to go before it's upgraded as far as I'd like, so usually the crossbow) if I have a lot of animals to kill and want to be sneaky about it. But I use the Blitz on probably 90% of hunts. It's completely upgraded, has 2986 power, and when I shoot something with it it goes down and stays there. Even if I'm using something else, my Blitz is in my secondary spot, just in case.
  • Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I also love the knarre blitz but I'm not a fan of the pachyderm, so I use the gripton barricade. I am going to start using a bow when I want to be stealthy and rack up more brain shots for the bounty. Thanks for the idea!
  • Options
    I hope they offer another shotgun for region 10, the pachyderm is just silly. Yes, it has a very high power rating, but definitely old school.
  • Options
    Saiga 12 with 20 round drum mag would make a really nice addition to the shotgun loadout I liked the side by side pacyderm but since getting gripton barricade the pacyderm doesn't get a look in
    ( + )