Options

New Regions

It would be great if we can have other regions and other type of animals. Not only Africa (giraffes, snakes)and Northamerica. What about Asia (tigers, asian elephants, etc) or Australia (kangaroos, dingos, etc) or the Amazonas??

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Region 10 shotgun hints at elephants lets hope for india!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    India has some different game-- water buffalo,wild ox--along with similar big cats and game birds--India would be nice---hawdaw pistol could come into play
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    More forest! But less moose, but other animals like wild boar, Fox,wild turkeys,lynx, and big mountain lions, what else am I missing?.... oh no, here comes the sarcasm! Lol!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    sunshinecowgirl84sunshinecowgirl84 Registered Users 3 Posts
    need a hunt in the southeast US. Hogs, turkey, squirrels... maybe armadillos?
  • Options
    Armadillos and T rex sound good to me
    ( + )
  • Options
    sunshinecowgirl84sunshinecowgirl84 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Crocodiles and alligators would be cool too
  • Options
    sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    just armadillos and T rex sound ...w.png
  • Options
    I'd like more predators tiger black puma snow leopard mountain lion crocodile alligators and buffalo although not a predator would make for good charge hunts and wild boar be interesting to see what region 10 brings
    ( + )
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Anything different would be good instead of recycled animals with thicker flak jackets on and the same backgrounds, despite supposedly being in a different part of the continent...

I've only played a couple of times in the 2 weeks off work I've just had. Getting pretty bored, if I'm honest and having nothing to spend the hunter bucks on is irritating. I have about 17 million and they're completely useless to me. It's like having a thousand quid in your back pocket, but all the shops are shut!
  • Options
    I started a thread in general decussion forum --how about a cowboy hunt region,classic guns and new critters --if you what check it out and let me know what you think, thanks
  • Options
    Just realised buffaloes in onslaught hunts should have them in charging hunts and I agree with pistoff I have lots of hunterbucks with nothing to spend on only exception been when new regions added weapon upgrades the waiting between region releases I would like the option to buy lower region weapons for hunter bucks giving us the opportunity to do contract hunts with a different type of weapon and more camaflged prey for example lions in long grass and snow leopards against snow would make some more challenge as harder to see less prey but harder to find my preference not keen on onslaught hunts with shotgun hardly any challenge to these sort of hunts apart from glitch that sends prey behind rock cliff face or to top of cliff then you have to wait for them to reappear..
    ( + )
  • Options
    Totally agree ---I had started a thread about animal recognition
  • Options
    Aigle001Aigle001 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Totally agree
  • Options
    bks110296bks110296 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've completed all the hunts in Region 9 but no Region 10 yet is it still in development?
  • Options
    FutureFuture Registered Users 22 Posts
    I've only played a couple of times in the 2 weeks off work I've just had. Getting pretty bored, if I'm honest and having nothing to spend the hunter bucks on is irritating.
    I agree to these comments.
    Buying the special winter pack makes you clear all levels easily (is that all), game should be more challenging to keep free players (making them a must to buy stuff) and as well for buyers (to keep them buying repeatedly).
    There are tons of ideas.. specially first utilizing fb social networking stuff, which is 0 at present.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    bks110296 wrote: »
    I've completed all the hunts in Region 9 but no Region 10 yet is it still in development?
    Yes, should be released next week.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    yeah that would be cool sort of a Jurassic Park preserve for hunting Dinos HA HA REALLY BIG GAME!!!! :p
  • Options
    Prehistoric region would be awesome raptors terradactyls t-rex kinda like the lost world
    ( + )