[UPDATED 11/20] Facebook not saving progress

If you are having issues saving progress in Facebook, or if your FB progress has disappeared please email us here, using the "CONTACT US" button: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/

In the ticket include your Facebook name and numeric ID. You can find your numeric FB ID using this site: http://findmyfacebookid.com/

Very important! You must include this subject line:
DEER HUNTER FACEBOOK NOT SAVING

Following the instructions above is the only way to fully document the issue in order to have it addressed. Thanks for your help as we troubleshoot this issue!

We will have an update tomorrow (11/21).

UPDATED FOR NOVEMBER 20, 2014
Prev13

Comments

• Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    In case you are unaware there appears to be a bug on ios also, link to thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97658-Odd-map-title
    Just want glu to know everything they can to keep the game going.
  • kavinkavin Registered Users 4 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you are having issues saving progress in Facebook please create a ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

In the ticket include your Facebook name and numeric ID. You can find your numeric FB ID using this site: http://findmyfacebookid.com/

Very important! You must include this subject line: FACEBOOK NOT SAVING

Thanks for your help as we troubleshoot this issue!
    my problem is another. the charging time for energy is over 40000 minutes, I do not understand why.
    maybe I should not make me these questions .... if the one you are using is a business strategy?? before you excite users to the game, and then blocked the progress of the game to make us pay??

I hope to receive an answer to my question. and a week because I can not play, and 40,000 minutes is equivalent to 27 days ..... is too long for this I hope it is a mistake
  • KhanhTruong777KhanhTruong777 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm stuck at 38/60 G&H Invitational Event, can't go further because of this bug. I notice that the game can still save when I play normal contract hunt (sometimes not), and impossible to save with the region 8 event. Please fix it.
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    If you are having issues saving progress in Facebook please create a ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Very important! You must include this subject line: FACEBOOK NOT SAVING

Thanks for your help as we troubleshoot this issue!

I sent a ticket in with all of my info. Never received any response. Still NOT SAVING!
  • DumbbuckerDumbbucker Registered Users 9 Posts
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    I sent a ticket in with all of my info. Never received any response. Still NOT SAVING!

Yes same for me, got 1/3 of the way though lvl 9 and now its been a week with out anything ...... I wonder how long one should wait for them to try get it fixed before calling credit card company about charge backs for for gold purchased that cant be used.
  • elkin felipeelkin felipe Registered Users 1 Posts
    buenas noches me he conectado en mi facebook y el juego se me ha reiniciado y quisiera saber que tengo que hacer o como se resolverá el problema. gracias
  • KreswatuerKreswatuer Registered Users 18 Posts
    i Send a Ticket yesterday So my Game Restart to Zero i completed Region 9 Level 39 and i get 1,050,000 and my Game Restarted Please i want my progress back :(
  • FutureFuture Registered Users 22 Posts
    Kreswatuer wrote: »
    i Send a Ticket yesterday So my Game Restart to Zero i completed Region 9 Level 39 and i get 1,050,000 and my Game Restarted Please i want my progress back :(
    that makes me thing, if i should open a support ticket or not.
    cannot loose my progress, for not saving issue on facebook.
    Future wrote: »
    that makes me thing, if i should open a support ticket or not.
    cannot loose my progress, for not saving issue on facebook.

yes but that happend to me thats So bad, Now how i can get my progress back??? :mad: :(
    i get my Progress back, i was using another pc
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    How do I get an G&H Invitational Event.....& what weapons are 0.0f?
  • HendrickHendrick Registered Users 1 Posts
    great game when it works or doesn't lag. Can't believe I spent $40 on this game yet I can't save region 9. Every time I finish it and leave when I come back my money earned is gone and I'm back to 26 out of 40 in the hunting series. I hear of people playing region 10 something I have never even seen. Any chance of fixing this problem or did I throw $40 out the window for upgrades that have been taken away?
  • lewis53lewis53 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Glu not fixing the issue ? All they want is your money? stuck in level 55 on facebook. Tis game suck's.
  • rico wijayarico wijaya Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is mine 1555954254
    This is mine wife 1728440036

My wife and I play in one pc
    why login to mine wife id to play that appears instead to mine id
    we are playing from facebook

please help fix it
    the game is very interesting challenge to play in the competing couples

thanx
  • dharley2007dharley2007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    OK ***???????????? get to level 23 turn on my game and back to the beginning...where is my progress ???? 2 times this has happened.
  • FutureFuture Registered Users 22 Posts
    I finished region 9 some days ago, and had around 1.6 Million bucks with me.
    But now, when i logged in, everything is gone and I am back to level 0 with 0 bucks.

This sucks..
    2 weeks now that my game stopped saving data, was half way through lvl 9 when it started .......... service and coding on this game is garbage a complete waste of time and money ..... I have posted on my face book to warn people not to play this game and advise other to do the same.
  • getfuctgetfuct Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well, I guess customer service doesn't like to respond when you have items missing that you purchase with real money.
    I finished a zone, got one of the bonus offers, purchased gold to purchase the rifle. When my game refreshed it was gone, the gold was gone, the rifle was gone and all progress I made afterwards is also gone. I contacted support on 3/19 and as of yet, I've heard nothing. Is it really that hard to respond? I'm sure by looking at this forum, there are tons of problems with game saves and lost progress, but wouldn't people who spend money to support this **** get a little more respect?
    I suppose at this point, I'll dispute the charges with Facebook or my bank, and block the game. Well done!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well, it sounds like Facebook can't handle this game! Basically it stinks,try Google play for android devices. Or better yet Amazon kindle fire,it takes a little longer for new updates,but Amazon's review team gets out a lot of bugs, I haven't had any problems!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • PawPawPawPaw Registered Users 1 Posts
    I wonder if all the programmers quit? I got an auto-reply, then a request for more information. After that... NOTHING. >(
  • getfuctgetfuct Registered Users 3 Posts
    Good luck, I finally spoke to someone with Customer Support, they gathered all my information, I never heard another word.
    I went to the site and logged in and checked the status of my ticket and it was changed to "solved".
    Solved? That's funny, I still don't have my missing items, the gold, the cash or anything that I actually reported.
    Its a blatant rip off. I'm disputing the charges with my bank since obviously support doesn't care.
    My advice would be, never spend real money on this game. They will take it and forget you exist.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The issue is still being worked on by the team.
    The issue is still being worked on by the team.

But not very seriously?
  • KhanhTruong777KhanhTruong777 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook has been updated to version 2.0! And the FB-not-saving bug is fixed too. Thanks Glu. XD
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    An update was released yesterday that should address the FB saving issue. Please update!
  • ar1oar1o Registered Users 6 Posts
    I lost my progress again.....
    please glu.. fix this..
  • ar1oar1o Registered Users 6 Posts
    ar1o wrote: »
    I lost my progress again.....
    please glu.. fix this..

Thanks glu, my progress back and finally I can play the zombie spring outbreak games
    Very fast response :thumbup
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi guys, i have a problem re playing some of the club hunts. I can play once but if i want to play the 2nd time a message comes up saying like/comment us on facebook which i already have.but it says can not connect to facebook. I have liked it on game centre top of the page.
    Please help as all i can do is hunt few ducks or wolverine to earn 200bucks.. It would take months to buy a half decent gun.
    Please help
  • easttexasdragoneasttexasdragon Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well This sucks, Just got a Notification on Facebook of a New hidden Area so go to play on facebook and My game progress had been deleted and it started me back to the beginning, I lost EVERYTHING, All the guns I had won and Bought, all the New Bows, Pistols, Everything I had bought is gone, All the Gold, and Money. I had been playing for almost a year and had completed all the areas. This really sucks....
  • texasdudetexasdude Registered Users 1 Posts
    So I lost everything I had from playing this game a year now? This is really bad news. Everything is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if people stand up and seek some sort of legal action for being conned from their money. GLU is nothing but a let down.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.