Options

Automatic weapons, grenades, poison darts...c'mon,this is getting boring!

Ok, we need new stuff.my suggestions in the subject line. Howz about it?:cool:

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    How about new animals,if not then it would be killing the same animals quicker. I think that new versions of both would renew an interest in playing the game,for a lot of people
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I would like to see the hunts maybe a bit more challenging while still keeping it somewhat "realistic" with weapons and prey...JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    More challenging would be nice,bows made be coming ,glu did hint at that in a thread titled BOWS--also if you want check out some of the threads I started. Different thoughts on hunts,weapons,combos of both,if you want let me know what you think
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I have to agree am only only South Africa and so far it's been fairly simple even when accepting the challenge. Only thing contract hunts are good for is some very very easy cash. The birds well their for the birds as I just point a shot gun and take out 2-3 at a time when clustered. Cause I can honestly say while I love the game I can also say I see myself getting bored fast with it being it's too simple!
  • Options
    The redundancy of shooting same animals will get to you,however you know that you got to have the cash.just like when a event(like alpine )come's out its a mad rush to get thru the event,then it's back to the same old ,same old,same old,I understand and agree with you
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Looks like Region 10 is all new!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    Robert McHenryRobert McHenry Registered Users 18 Posts
    Sometimes for fun I use a pistol to shoot some of the birds and small critters. Try it. Sometimes even the large game need two or three hits to drop them with a pistol!!!!
  • Options
    Done that as well ,dose make a little more fun,I used the pistol for every animal in the region
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    If I buy weapons now I tend to keep open sights makes hunts more challenging we need some new pistols though really hope region 10 gets a semi auto bolo / luger or revolver be strange if region 10 just all bows / x bows mind you pachyderm shotgun region 10 so guns must be included
    ( + )
  • Options
    Possible need for shot range weapons--jungle senecio ?
  • Options
    Jungle sounds good lee enfield jungle carbine trench shotgun mini gun b.a.r. ak47 s+w alaskan revolver pistol crossbow even a blow pipe!
    ( + )
  • Options
    M1 garand ruger mini 14 FN FAL winchester model 70 bolt action!
    ( + )
  • Options
    M134 mini gun --2000 + rounds per minute--mow down everything in front of you--and even kill some hidden animals
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I like,I like it!! That would be ALOT of fun!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Youtube the big sandy shoot for belt fed machine guns and a tank!
    ( + )