Options

No gun noise. Sounds all mixed up

michelaucmichelauc Registered Users 9 Posts
I am experiencing a funny thing with my game. I am playing it on an Ipad air. Since yesterday, the guns when fire do not make a gun sound but a very faint noise like popcorn. Also, all the animal noises are different like I shoot a Wolfe and he sounds like a bear or sometimes an elephant. The rest of the game seems fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    michelauc wrote: »
    I am experiencing a funny thing with my game. I am playing it on an Ipad air. Since yesterday, the guns when fire do not make a gun sound but a very faint noise like popcorn. Also, all the animal noises are different like I shoot a Wolfe and he sounds like a bear or sometimes an elephant. The rest of the game seems fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

Have you tried hard closing the game and re-launching it?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hard closing??? If you mean restarting from the icon after turning the unit off, yes I did. No change.
  • Options
    SwallaceSwallace Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yea I'm having the same problems on my iPhone. It's been going on a couple days now. All the sounds are off. Kill a bird, and I get a roar. Even the sounds on the gun and hunt selection screens sound funny. I'm also getting random animal noises by just moving left and right within a hunt.
  • Options
    Looks like the same problem as me. I am trying to get through another region and see if the download of the new region will fix this issue. Extremely annoying. I've tried everything except deleting the game and starting over. Maybe an update will fix the problem too. I guess I will have to wait but will post the results once I go to another region. Thanks
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    michelauc wrote: »
    Looks like the same problem as me. I am trying to get through another region and see if the download of the new region will fix this issue. Extremely annoying. I've tried everything except deleting the game and starting over. Maybe an update will fix the problem too. I guess I will have to wait but will post the results once I go to another region. Thanks

DH atuck now at the checking for updates screen...same problem as last December....loads after five minutes....screen looks weird then force stop and shuts down
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    i just moved to another region but the sounds are still screwed up. There has to be a way to update the game without losing all progress. Does anyone know how to do this? I already lost everything once when i changed ipad. Lost about one milion $. I was hoping for an update but there hasn't been any lately. This is anoying to the extreme. Shoot a moose and it quacks like a duck. Shoot a duck and it sounds like an elephant. The guns when fired sound like I am shooting darts. It seems the sounds are all mixed up....Has anyone else experienced the same issue? thanks
  • Options
    Yea I've tried everything, too. No luck. Everything is off. Jingle bells when I kill a moose? They aren't reindeer hahah
  • Options
    I just put in a customer care ticket per post from gluadmin at top of forum. It quoted me 2-5 days for a response.
  • Options
    very good. I guess we wait and continue to shoot flying elephants.
  • Options
    sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm having the same problems on my iPhone...w.png
  • Options
    DivadogDivadog Registered Users 10 Posts
    Mine too all started after the latest apple update, the probley have a glitch.