I played to region 9. When can I get more regions.

When are you going to have more regions?

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Fuddyduddy wrote: »
    I love Deer Hunter 2014.

New regions come out every few weeks- so you'll have to hang tight for a while.
  • jormedjormed Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is there any manual to know how to play the season and winter events, because I've been playing a lot without any notification to paticipate in these events. What I'm doing wrong?
  • FuddyduddyFuddyduddy Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you sir. Will do.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    New regions come out every few weeks- so you'll have to hang tight for a while.

Super Admin Sir,

I notice on my mobile screen this morning a report that Region 10 is available.
    How does one find the location to update this bad boy?
    Thank you for attention in this matter, truly.
    FUDDYDUDDY
    Fuddyduddy wrote: »
    Super Admin Sir,

I notice on my mobile screen this morning a report that Region 10 is available.
    How does one find the location to update this bad boy?
    Thank you for attention in this matter, truly.
    FUDDYDUDDY

I have accumulated $1,370,000. Ready to buy new weapons!
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Don't forget amount the gold and you need more cash --weapons and upgrades could be expensive. There Again they did offer the pachyderm for 180 in gold,I went to the weapons store and found a 1 time offer for 90 gold or 185,000 cash for it.the upgrades were limit,but still cheap,you never know.
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I was playing a few minutes ago when a thing popped up advertising "Temple run. New weapons new challenges" so on and so on. Coming soon it had Deer Hunter 2014 on the upper right hand corner of it.

Has anybody else seen this?
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I was playing a few minutes ago when a thing popped up advertising "Temple run. New weapons new challenges" so on and so on. Coming soon it had Deer Hunter 2014 on the upper right hand corner of it.

Has anybody else seen this?

Link to thread discussing it. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97940-Lost-Temple
    Kyra420 wrote: »

Yes I have seen Temple Run. It said "coming soon". So we just have to hang on.
    I keep making money and gold. I got $3,400,000 in cash. I am ready for temple run

Fuddyduddy
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I purchased the Rifle for region's 9-10 I had over 8 million in cash after I was done upgrading it I had just over 6 million cash

One expensive weapon I was glad the region 10 shot gun was rather inexpensive to upgrade
  • Robert McHenryRobert McHenry Registered Users 18 Posts
    To download new regions you have to go to your app site and check for updates.
  • IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I cant wait to see Temple Run.
    REGION 10 "LOST TEMPLE" OVERDUE?!

I can't wait. I am peeing my pants.

I keep playing region 9. I have over $4,000,000 cash and 62 bars of gold.

I have figured new ways to kill using one weapon then change to fresh loaded weapon.
    Take 10 seconds to prescope landscape where there is more light and when animal runs same line.
    Just set up on that line and hold and pull trigger. I get five kills quick.

I contacted the admin, he said we release new regions every few weeks. It's been over that and more.
    Anytime now for "Lost Temple"
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    IIRC Region 9 has been out for 3 weeks...I think.
    Say What??
  • AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm still waiting to. I have 5,367,500 plus 600 gold bars. I need new reg and guns to spend some money on. Is there a way to buy life support and bullets?