Options

To much time to load the game. while checking update

When ever I start the app I use to get checking update and it take to much time to load game it's going on checking for about 10-15mins I use 3G network then also the progress bar shows full then it restarts from beginning. I'm asking u is to skip this...

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Tricky ,different thread titles for the same problem,sounds like it might in your device. Last line comment --??
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Game states it needs a strong internet connection so only using your network on 3G may be the issue. This process cannot be skipped because the game has to retrieve data from dh2014 servers. Having a strong internet connection should speed up the process. I have had the bar drop from full to nothing and game loaded then, bar doesn't seem to mean too much. Whenever having a problem state info like I play game on galaxy s4 android 4.3 as your system/device may have something to do with it. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    This only happens on Android, my iOS device will happily load up up the game with no internet connection...
  • Options
    Just my take on it, I know glu states internet connection is needed. I have never played with internet and never had problems receiving anything I was supposed to.
  • Options
    murphyranchmurphyranch Registered Users 1 Posts
    That's what my android does as well. But never does start I have left if for a couple hours with no progress. Worked great until about a month ago.
  • Options
    That's what my android does as well. But never does start I have left if for a couple hours with no progress. Worked great until about a month ago.

Let me guess, galaxy s3? It seems to be the device most plagued with this issue.
  • Options
    devilchilddeluxdevilchilddelux Registered Users 14 Posts
    I use Galaxy s3 too but the latest update seems to have "fixed" most of the issues. I have experienced the internet connection issue before but I have 4G pretty much everywhere I am at. When Region 9 first was loaded, my device would be stuck on the Checking For Updates screen. It never would fully start the game until the recent 2 updates this past week. It does still boot me out of the game when I hit "Next" for the next hunts. Android 4.3.
  • Options
    satchamosatchamo Registered Users 17 Posts
    devilchild, do I understand you revived an update and all works well now? Please confirm. I've been dead in the water, still hangin on the glu man screen since 2-14. I have NOT recieved an update from the App Store as of yet.