Options

Cross bow and bow

I just got a pop up that said play now and it's not there. What's up with that

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I just got a pop up that said play now and it's not there. What's up with that

You definitely shouldn't have gotten that if on iOS! What device are you on? Also, was it a full screen add or a little text notification?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You definitely shouldn't have gotten that if on iOS! What device are you on? Also, was it a full screen add or a little text notification?

got same popup (full screen) saying play and win the crossbow hawk....using android Samsung SII
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    There was an update in the Google Play store today that includes the Lost Temple and bows and crossbows.
    There is some work to do in order to unlock the region and the weapons though. Having fun with it so far... Hope to unlock it soon.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    nicholson75nicholson75 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did not get the crossbow or bow how do I get them
  • Options
    jcee4242jcee4242 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got the same notification....but no download...?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Once you download the update, you need to complete a bunch of rare hunts and weapon series. One of the bows is the prize for completing the shotgun series in Region 3. I am on 8/15 so far and have not had to purchase any new weapons. There are events in each region to complete in sequence. With each item completed, you get a piece of a map for the Lost Temple. Collect all nine map pieces to unlock the temple. Kind of fun so far...

Forgot to add... There is a new platinum currency that you can earn through the rare hunts and series that can be used to buy the bows and crossbows. It does not appear that they can be purchased. Just earned through hunts.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Bow hunts add a new spin on the hunts pretty happy how fluid the bow is to use rare hunts lose 8 hours off countdown before they open each bow hunt I complete and rare hunts unlock bounties platinum coins temple pieces and animal calls etc can now be won so rewards worth achieving
    ( + )
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Bow hunts add a new spin on the hunts pretty happy how fluid the bow is to use rare hunts lose 8 hours off countdown before they open each bow hunt I complete and rare hunts unlock bounties platinum coins temple pieces and animal calls etc can now be won so rewards worth achieving
    Got nothing. Adding up silver coins s but can't use them for anything. I bought the package for the calls needed. Where are they?
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Just bought the first bow and it is going to cost you some real money to get to lost temple. You have to use gold coins or silver coins to upgrade your bow. The cash you earn in the game is no good here. If you have any questions I will answer them as best as I can.
  • Options
    The bow does have infrared on it and I'm already on the 10th hunt on the series
  • Options
    What gives glu just finished both bow series and all but one rare hunt. I did three consecutive rare hunts on the last one and didn't get the last piece of the hidden region and got nothing. Can you give me some insight
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Just bought the first bow and it is going to cost you some real money to get to lost temple. You have to use gold coins or silver coins to upgrade your bow. The cash you earn in the game is no good here. If you have any questions I will answer them as best as I can.

To clarify....So you can win the bow by completing hunts with current weapons, but you have to use coins to upgrade the bow and hunter bucks gets you nothing? Can you still hunt animals with a rifle or do you have to use the bow?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    you do not get a bow for completing the shotgun series in Region 3.
    the only free bow you get is for completing the hidden temple challenge.

SubH2O wrote: »
    Once you download the update, you need to complete a bunch of rare hunts and weapon series. One of the bows is the prize for completing the shotgun series in Region 3. I am on 8/15 so far and have not had to purchase any new weapons. There are events in each region to complete in sequence. With each item completed, you get a piece of a map for the Lost Temple. Collect all nine map pieces to unlock the temple. Kind of fun so far...

Forgot to add... There is a new platinum currency that you can earn through the rare hunts and series that can be used to buy the bows and crossbows. It does not appear that they can be purchased. Just earned through hunts.
  • Options
    MazMaz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is temple run available for the iPad
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    When will I see this on kindle fire tablet? 1:30 pm on Thursday still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Maz wrote: »
    Is temple run available for the iPad
    Not yet. Maybe later today or next week, or next month. Who knows?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    WildDoktorWildDoktor Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ah...ok, thx for the clarification!
  • Options
    Btw both bows max out on level 8 and yes they do need maxed out to finish the hunts
  • Options
    Raymundo46Raymundo46 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Been trying to play this update. Purchased 3 rare call for $1.99 but calls haven't arrived yet. Been waiting 2 days. When I try to re-purchase, I'm told that I already purchased but the server is down and that my rare calls should arrive soon. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    Raymundo46Raymundo46 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Rare Call server has been down since latest major update was released. If you try to purchase, the puchase will be acknowledged, but the rare calls will never arrive. I've been waiting for 2 days. The developers really need to be more responsive. Servers down for this lenght of time is unacceptable.