When do regions change?

I just started level 14 and was wondering when the region changes, I'm still in region 1
Maria

Comments

• pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    When you complete the 5 trophy hunts, you can then go to region 2.
  • CortezmyninjaCortezmyninja Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok thanks!
    Maria
    The trophy hunts are on standard hunts and not club hunts correct? I am in level 19 and still in region 1 nod have completed 2 trophy hunts. How much longer til I get to region 2?
    Maria
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    The trophy hunts are on standard hunts and not club hunts correct? I am in level 19 and still in region 1 nod have completed 2 trophy hunts. How much longer til I get to region 2?

You have to complete all of the trophy hunts in standard region 1 before standard region 2 is available to download and play. Happy hunting!
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I know but when will that be?? Sorry I'm not a very patient girl hunter lol
    Maria

There is usually 5 trophy animals in each trophy hunt series. Hope that helps. Have fun.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts

There are currently 9 standard regions and one hidden region; depending what type of device you play game on. To open, download new region, to move on through them, complete all trophy hunts. Once completed you can swipe to the next region.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The level you are on really doesn't mean anything, just how long you have been playing. I'm on level 63 and all regions completed,a new region usually comes out monthly.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Ok thanks guys, I'll continue hunting ; )
    Maria
    I know I've asked this question before but when do I get to next region? Is it in standard hunts or club hunts? Which hunts should I focus on to get to next region? Thanks
    Maria
    ... Is it in standard hunts or club hunts? Which hunts should I focus on to get to next region? Thanks

Standard regions progress you to more standard regions, nothing to do with club hunts. Complete all five Trophy series hunts in region 1 and be sure to read the instructions for each hunt as most Trophy hunts require you to kill the animal with a heart shot; when the Region 1 Trophy hunt is complete you will see a green check mark over the Trophy hunt icon (that means it's completed). Then swipe to the right and you will see the title "region 2" without any animal icons....look to the right side of the screen and you will see the "update" button; press "update" to download region 2.

Hope that helps.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I have 2 green checks over trophy hunts but have been there forever can't seem to advance.
    Maria