Options

!!! desperate and need help!!!

monsttermonstter Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi,

I play DH on nexus 4 with android in germany. the game updated few days ago with the new hidden region and at the beginning everything worked great, I earned platinum eagles and did rare hunts and start to find the pieces of the map to unlock lost temple.
But then I failed in one rare hunt, where I was supposed to shoot a buffalo in south africa with a heart shot. As I remember, the reward for this ons was NOT a piece of the map, I think it was just a energy drink thing. But after this one failure, I can't get / find the last piece of the map, even when I have finished the bow and crossbow series!!
So far I have collected 8 pieces of the map, one is missing. But under bounties, it is shown that I have collected 8 / 8 map pieces, which is not true, because there are 9 pieces, right?

So now I keep doing the rare hunts, but nothing like the last map piece comes up!!

I am really desperate and dont know what to do or what I did wrong. Is this all just because I failed one rare hunt? (BTW, some one called me in the middle of the game, so when I came back to the game, the time was up)

Please help me, what can I do. I am so close to play the hidden region, but just because of the last map piece is missing, I am stuck. Would it help, if I uninstall and put it on again? Of course, then I would lose all my money and progress and I have to start from the very bottom.

Thank yall for any suggestions, advise, help!!

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    My bounty thing 3 starred at 8 pieces, which is odd, but there you go.

Go to the hidden region tab and tap on your missing piece. It will tell you how to get it e.g. rare hunts in region 4 etc. Go to where it says and just do normal contract hunts to reduce the rare hunt timer. Eventually you'll get a rare hunt that nets you the missing piece of map. It'll probably have a nice long time on it like 72 or 80 hours!
  • Options
    so, has anybody else experienced this kind of issue, where you cant unlock the last piece of the map!!??
    Its killing me, hearing from other people how fun the hidden region is and I just can't get to it. Because of this last one stupid map piece, awwwwwwwwwwwww

Any advise will be highly appreciated.
  • Options
    Hi, Pistoff, thanks a lot for the reply.

As I have the german version of DH, it says in german that the missing piece I will get "when I finish the bow serie in standard region 5".
    And this is the other odd thing,
    1. bow serie is region 4. region 5 is crossbow.
    2. I have finished both series days ago.

So still stuck and really envying people who get through lost temple.

HELP!!!
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yes if took me awhile to get the last piece. Just go to where it says hidden region and hit the last piece it will tell u where to go. Good luck
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    That doesn't sound good if it wants you to finish the crossbow series and you already have...

Try force stopping the game and clearing the cache (don't clear app data, though!). Can't really think of anything else that might help, so if that doesn't you might need glu's help. Good luck with that!
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    That doesn't sound good if it wants you to finish the crossbow series and you already have...

Try force stopping the game and clearing the cache (don't clear app data, though!). Can't really think of anything else that might help, so if that doesn't you might need glu's help. Good luck with that!

I just did what you suggested, but unfortunately still not working. I start to think that this is happening because I failed this one rare hunt. But there must be a way to fix this.

And how do I contact glu to get help?

Thanks
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    To submit a ticket to glu for help. http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Its fixed!!! Thank god!!

I just kept hunting in region 5,because I was bored to death and after a while the last piece of the map came along with a rare hunt. So finished that hunt and unlocked the lost temple.

it all good now, thumbs up
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    monstter wrote: »
    Its fixed!!! Thank god!!

I just kept hunting in region 5,because I was bored to death and after a while the last piece of the map came along with a rare hunt. So finished that hunt and unlocked the lost temple.

it all good now, thumbs up

Awesome! Glad it worked itself out for you.