Lost Temple release for iOS delayed until next week

Hey everyone, sadly we are not able to get you all the newest region on iOS, as we are waiting on things out of our control. Situations like this are why we typically do not say when we will go live specifically as stuff happens.

I can't guarantee when it will go live next week but we will get it to you as fast as we can.

Thank you all for your patience!

Comments

• Dr bang bangDr bang bang Registered Users 4 Posts
    Fare play! Would be harsh to have to work the weekend, I'm not!!!
  • TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to next week!
  • pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Roone, Kidding right? If you could get Kyra420 a phone number, results would be gotten. Give's new meaning to BAD APPLE.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    pawka wrote: »
    Roone, Kidding right? If you could get Kyra420 a phone number, results would be gotten. Give's new meaning to BAD APPLE.

Or an email to the Apple app approval dept.-I, along with many other Apple users, wouldn't mind blowing up an email inbox....it would feel more productive than waiting and watching videos.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Bye bye Apple as soon as my contract is up. Time to go to a real company.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I am happy I use android since the first time an update doesn't go out as it should I happen to have it. Typically it is apple, android, amazon (kindle) in order of receipt. It will be worth the wait as much as that doesn't make it suck less, hopefully it is sooner than later.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Bye bye Apple as soon as my contract is up. Time to go to a real company.

Are you seriously going to switch phones because you had to wait a few extra days? What will you do when android makes you wait for an update?

The last four updates Apple released the update for deer hunter before android.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I have to agree with bill1957 my iPhone I had was a pain in my but. Now I have a DROID and it is so much better.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I play on an iPad normally and so I'm having to wait, but I wouldn't have an iPhone if I was paid to. Prefer the flexibility and freedom of Android, so my phone is rooted and exactly how I want it. iPad is jailbroken, too!
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Are you seriously going to switch phones because you had to wait a few extra days? What will you do when android makes you wait for an update?

The last four updates Apple released the update for deer hunter before android.

No, this isn't the reason for switching to Android. My buddy has Android and it's so much better than the iPhone. What's going to suck is starting this game from scratch when I do switch.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    pistoff, does your jailbroken Ipad allow you to transfer gold from game to game. Thanks
    Don't think so. I only did it because I was forced to upgrade to the horrible iOS 7 when it went wrong, so I jailbroke it to make me feel like I'd gotten a little bit of revenge on Apple's control freakery!
    I know I'm chomping at the bit, but any word from Apple this morning?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are hoping to go live soon; that's the most info we can provide at this time.
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    The iOS update is now available.
  • PeTe520PeTe520 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    The iOS update is now available.

Downloading!!!!!!!! tooo excited !!!!

thanks tyman happy hunting ios users ....
    Wahoooo!!!!!!
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    So ios is working so how long until it's coming to kindle
    The Kindle is Android based, so it would've been available last week in theory. If it's not in the app store then you can blame Amazon for the delay. Get it rooted and install vanilla Android on it to bypass all the Amazon guff!
  • ChrisS1965ChrisS1965 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Haven't been able to play DH2014 on my iPad2 since 14 Feb after completing level 9 hunting and trophy series - kept freezing on the home page (forest/stream scene), so was eagerly anticipating this update... but alas it ain't fixed the problem :(

and yes I have tried turning all the other apps off, turning it off and ensuring I've got a good internet connection... but to no avail.

Any suggestions?
  • Mrs IWABMrs IWAB Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tried to download the update of lost temple but at the end the game crashed. And now i cant get to region 3 where it all seems to be happing. The game keeps on crashing. Can somebody help me please??????
  • TimsaliveTimsalive Registered Users 1 Posts
    Then send me your phone since you hate it so much