Options

Lost Temple for Kindle Fire?

TroutSlayerTroutSlayer Registered Users 4 Posts
Noticed a few inquiries as to when this would be released for the Kindle Fire, without an answer. Throw me a bone here....anyone. Lol

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Still waiting for the iOS release as well....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Unfortunately, Kindle does not follow the same update schedule as Google Play and Apple.

Cool, thanks for the clarification.

I had issues with region 4 and 9 on the Kindle. Was able to get through the glitchy trophy hunts, but was unable to play certain maps. Especially the one where it's raining, region 9, Mudd's trophy hunt, which is a very prevelant map in that region. The only ones that consistently worked in region 9 were Lockjaw's waterfall scene and the phesant contract hunt.

Am I alone with these game flaws on the Kindle?

Hopefully the coolest region so far (Lost Temple) Isn't too much for my device to handle!
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Update is intended to address this issue along with bring new content. If it fails to work after you finally get the update then please let glu know.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Cheer up, trout season opens next month! A real sportsman event, so do some fly tying while you wait for the update. FYI Han the same issues on regions 4 @ 9 on my android phone, so I switched to my kindle HDX and haven't had any problems so far except for this wait on this new event all others seem to have arrived o.k.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Thank you for that. Comments retracked!
  • Options
    thefinksthefinks Registered Users 14 Posts
    I need to hunt!!!