Options

Missing Grizzly Bears - Region 8 Assault Rifle Series, hunt #50

Weird problem, that I could not find anywhere else in the forums...

After the latest update, with the new hidden regions, I decided to start the assault rifle series in Region 8. I purchased the special assault rifle, and it is fully upgraded. Everything was fine, until I reached hunt # 50 (of the 60 in that series). Hunt #50 indicates that you need to kill 4 grizzly bears.

When I first started this hunt, my alert meter was low, and I started looking around for the bears. None were there. The alert meter rose to full alert, and still no grizzlies. Kept waiting - nothing! Hit the pause button, tried to exit the level, but was was pressing the "yes" or "no" buttons does nothing other than shift the color of the key, to acknowledge the press, but it will not exit the level nor will it return to the pause screen. You can go back to the phone's home screen and kill the program, but when you restart, the same thing happens.

On subsequent attempts, I noticed that in the top right, after starting the level, it says "Kill 4 Grizzly Bears (0/0)" most times. One other time I it showed (3/3) when starting. Obviously neither of those is correct, it should start saying (0/4). But no matter how long I wait, no grizzlies show up.

I am on a Google (i.e. Samsung) Galaxy Nexus, with plenty of memory left. I cleared the cache and deleted all of the downloaded game files, and then restarted the game. After downloading all of the levels again, I went back and tried again, with the same result - no grizzlies.

Searched all over the web, but could not find anyone else with anything similar. Any thoughts? Is this a bug??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I don't recall having a problem with that one.
    Have you tried firing a random shot to alert them and then wait for them to charge you? With predators, that is usually all it takes to draw out any that are hiding.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    That would probably work, but I think they'd attack anyway, once the alert meter triggered.
  • Options
    pjadellpjadell Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, I emptied several clips randomly - same thing....
  • Options
    eldiegoeldiego Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have exactly the same issue; firing random shots doesn't change anything. I submitted a customer care ticket, and they told me that they'll try to solve the bug with the programming team. Supposedly, they should release a fix with a future update
  • Options
    FormulaLTFormulaLT Registered Users 4 Posts
    Exact same problem here. Android OS, Galaxy s3. Have also submitted a care ticket. Will see what happens with that. Until then pretty much stuck. Need to complete assault rifle challenge to earn more platinum coins in order to buy crossbow and proceed to next series.
  • Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have also same problem with Samsung Galaxy Tab. When I paused the round, it said completed 8/8 or smthg like that...
  • Options
    havesometohavesometo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Headhunter wrote: »
    I have also same problem with Samsung Galaxy Tab. When I paused the round, it said completed 8/8 or smthg like that...

Yep samsung galaxy tablet I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    grimonegrimone Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have same problem once some finds fix tell me plz this making me mad compensation would be nice for issue
  • Options
    rossissumorossissumo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes the same problem for me on galaxy s3, please fix is driving me nuts!!!!!!!
  • Options
    snapshotmdsnapshotmd Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the exact same problem on my HTC One.
  • Options
    FormulaLTFormulaLT Registered Users 4 Posts
    Looks like it got fixed! A new update today took care of it.