Options

kuda in north affrica

RAW8909RAW8909 Registered Users 26 Posts
Have hunted 30 hunts in north affrica today not a single kuda hunt, how can you kill what it says to kill in a region when it doesnt let you. Not to happy about this new update.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    RAW8909 wrote: »
    Have hunted 30 hunts in north affrica today not a single kuda hunt, how can you kill what it says to kill in a region when it doesnt let you. Not to happy about this new update.

It seems there are very few kudu hunts in North Africa, one in like 40 hunts (12 kudus) did not do anyone yet
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    When it eventually comes up, just kill 11 out of 12 and it'll be there again because you failed...
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    When it eventually comes up, just kill 11 out of 12 and it'll be there again because you failed...
    Thanks, I did this and one came up where I needed to kill 8 kudus. I killed 7 every time until I got the 75 kudus to get the 3 star bounty.

Good thinking out of the box by you
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »

Wow... that made it so easy!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I did a similar thing in the region 6 one, killing wolves with a rifle. I hadn't finished the original hunting series and one came up that was kill 4 wolves with a brain shot. Out came the rifle and all 4 got shot in the lungs enough times for me to get the 3 stars!
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I plan to use it on all of the bounties now...
    The constant "Maybe you need to get a more powerful weapon" (or whatever it is) message gets a bit tiring though...
    Same with the "This hunt may be challenging..." messages when you are shooting Region 1 ducks with a Region 9 assault rifle or boars in the temple with a bow instead of a crossbow...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2