Options

hidden map pieces

TonyTTonyT Registered Users 1 Posts
I have 8 of 9 pieces. The final piece says. "Play rare hunts standard region 3". However the rare hunts in region 3 are completed. I sent this glitch report to cc. Anyone else experienced the same or similar? Droid razor 4.2.1.

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    The shotgun series gets completed, but the rare hunts should continue to be available. At least they are on my Galaxy S4.

I am almost done the Lost Temple (72 of 80 done in the hunting series and one trophy left to go), and I still have rare hunts showing in each of Regions 3,4 and 5. In fact, it is sometimes useful to go back to those rare hunts as there can be some significant platinum up for grabs to go towards additional upgrades that are needed to complete the hidden region. Just went to Region 3 this morning for a hunt worth 12.

I seem to recall that Region 3's rare hunts seemed to drag on forever before the puzzle piece appeared. Lots of contract hunts to pull the timer down, and then see if the piece was there...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    I also found Region 3 took the longest to complete the map pieces

I had to do quite a few stampede hunts to run the timer down before I got the last map piece.

In fact, I could only do two rare hunts after that, before the rare hunts for Region 3 showed completed as well
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've tried my hardest to make the rare hunts complete, but they're still going.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Managed to complete rare hunts regions 3 4 & 5 also hidden region 1 rare hunts completed took forever unfortunately I haven't maxed out my barton bow so may need glu to top up or wait for more rare hunts I guess..
    ( + )
  • Options
    I reckon I've done 20 or more rare hunts in region 3 since completing the temple levels and they're still regenerating.

All 3 bows fully pimped and got over 950 platinum coins in the bank for the next time they're needed!
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    All of my rare hunts r done except for the bow rare hunt. I'm still trying to upgrade the Barton hawk
  • Options
    Just got region 3 to finish, but 4 & 5 are still going. Got well over a thousand eagle coins now, but only 4 on my iPad!
  • Options
    ASFxASFx Registered Users 13 Posts
    What do you mean when you say the rare hunts are completed? Do you mean if you do enough rare hunts in a region, there won't be anymore rare hunts there? I thought they kept refreshing forever since they didn't have a progress bar.
  • Options
    Nope, eventually they will come to an end...
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Nope, eventually they will come to an end...

Did the rare hunts eventually end on your iPad? I stopped playing the rare hunts after receiving the map pieces for each region....it sounds like I'm a bit behind you, but wanted to confirm you're talking about iOS version.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Playing on Android and iOS. On my iPad I'm going a lot slower because gold is in plentiful supply using Android! Only have 6 map pieces so far on the fruity tablet and have just started the crossbow hunts.