Options

Gold in the lost temple

Sorry guys this is been covered I know but will gold have any value in the lost temple region?

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Yes. Only gold or newly introduced platinum eagles are used for upgrading the bows/crossbow. Bow and crossbow are bought by eagles only.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I thought the crossbow was a reward after completing the bow series?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Barton bow is reward for completing all series, unlocking the temple and completing its hunting series. Bow and crossbow both have to be bought and upgraded to complete all and win the Barton bow. Then there are the bounties introduced along with it.
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Is it as complicated as it seem's, not that it will ever be available for IOS . But just in case.
  • Options
    No, it is different and new and a lot of content, not difficult just a lot of playing, should be great. Assuming you ever get it, lol, I hope everyone has it soon.
  • Options
    HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks for the info everyone . Can't wait to play this hopefully this week sometime
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Thanks for the info everyone . Can't wait to play this hopefully this week sometime

iOS update already came out tonight, although I had to go to the Apple App Store to manually update DH 2014 because the auto update that happens when you open up the game wasn't recognizing the update as it usually does.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It was always gonna be an App Store update. That's why we were all waiting for Apple to approve it...