Options

Scope problem

Is anyone else have a problem with your Scope? Once in the Scope function its limit of movement is restricted. Once out of Scope function into the Overview is also restricted, Have to slam mouse left and right to get it to free up. By then what you were hunting has ran off. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Try tuning the power of the scope down. Works for me.
  • Options
    easttexasdragoneasttexasdragon Registered Users 5 Posts
    I dont ever adjust the power of the scope, Is the scopes power set to high at default?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    You can go into upgrades for your weapons and fit any level scope you want, there will be an arrow next to current scope level. If that helps at all.
  • Options
    easttexasdragoneasttexasdragon Registered Users 5 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    You can go into upgrades for your weapons and fit any level scope you want, there will be an arrow next to current scope level. If that helps at all.

I'm playing on facebook, I have the Best Scopes that money can buy. Adjusting the power doesnt help. I'm in Region 7, I had to kill two deer, one was on my far right and the other on the left. I shot the one the left first and when I tried to swing to the right It stops about half way. I get out of the scope and I have to slam the mouse to the right several times to get it to move the view to where the other deer is. Its getting OLD real fast. Not much fun when your hunting lions and you cant turn the gun at the attacking lions.