Options

pots of gold?!?

waitforitwaitforit Registered Users 12 Posts
When I just logged in glu had a pop up that said you could win pots of gold at the loadout screen??? Are they talking about the one and two pieces of gold you get for the bounties or is there something else???

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Yes it means bounties. I read it carefully after seeing "pots of gold" and I don't remember exactly but I think it said by completing bounties or something similar.
  • Options
    RAW8909RAW8909 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yea I think its BS. We are not getting a pot of gold. Just like its not giveing us the correct animals in the regions it says to kill so many in, and not getting credit for killing ducks with the assault rifele.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Original message (got a screenshot):
    Are you wearing green?
    Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Deer Hunter Team! You can earn pots of gold with the new bounty system. Go to the loadout screen and check them out NOW!
    guess this means the gold you can earn with the bounties i.e. 1 or 2 or 10 or 50... all together would then make a 'pot', right?
    ;-)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The total animals killed one has a starting prize of 50 gold, so maybe you get the pot for 3 starring it?
  • Options
    REGIONRATREGIONRAT Registered Users 21 Posts
    Nothing yet.... loadout?
  • Options
    ProfProf Registered Users 7 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    Original message (got a screenshot):
    Are you wearing green?
    Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Deer Hunter Team! You can earn pots of gold with the new bounty system. Go to the loadout screen and check them out NOW!
    guess this means the gold you can earn with the bounties i.e. 1 or 2 or 10 or 50... all together would then make a 'pot', right?
    ;-)

No you get nothing at all. Dont say it if you are not doing it.
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    That ****ed me off. I'm part Irish. It's ridiculous to promise something and not give it out.

Did accordingly as directed and still nothing.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    After you win barton bow completing lost temple hidden region bounties should unlock
    ( + )
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    I've shot at these freaking ducks with an assault rifle and it hasn't registered bounties. What the heck?
  • Options
    Are they duck? On another thread reference was made to some other bird that didn't add to duck bounty tally
    ( + )
  • Options
    Spurwing ducks don't progress the bounty just read post
    ( + )
  • Options
    I've shot at these freaking ducks with an assault rifle and it hasn't registered bounties. What the heck?
    Mt st helens region 6 has duck flights of ten better than region 1 with only four shoot one less than needed to complete hunt and repeat spurwings don't count towards tally tho'
    ( + )