Options

new! rare hunts completed

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Just got this message region 5 new rare hunts completed I'm gonna check items see if any rewards
( + )

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Got the same message when I finished reg. 3 rare hunts, it got checked off,I just wonder what the little "NEW" post-it means? Maybe that it is new,and now it's finished.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Completed standard region 3 4 + 5 was hoping it'd unlock something can't see any new content so far? Trying hidden region rare hunts now..
    ( + )
  • Options
    Hidden region 1 rare hunt completed apart from earning eagles can't see any thing else added...
    ( + )
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Got the same message when I finished reg. 3 rare hunts, it got checked off,I just wonder what the little "NEW" post-it means? Maybe that it is new,and now it's finished.

yep, same here but for region 5 rare hunts, the "new" post-it was strange. I assume eventually all rare hunts in regions 3, 4 and 5 will be completed. hope they keep the hidden region contract hunts open to earn the platinums.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Hidden region rare hunts complete leaving my barton bow about half of level 8 upgrades...
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Ok; biggest trick of all seems to be how rare hunts lock, taking away chances of earning platinum eagles. To get more eagles keep playing hidden region for its rare hunt and leave at least one standard region rare hunt open, meaning not checked off as complete. Unconfirmed but I think this will stop rare hunts in hidden region from locking.
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    So.... standard region rare hunt 3 4 5 ? How do you know when to stop.
  • Options
    My region 3 and 4 are complete so I won't play region 5 so it can't lock.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've got 3, 4 & 5 all completed, but hidden region still going. Nearly 1300 Eagle coins collected so far.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    completed rare hunts 3, 4 and 5, they're locked now. playing for some time in hidden now and didn't lock so far. how come, kyra, you suspect a connection between standard and hidden rh being open or closed? makes little sense to me, could just be a bug though. or couldn't this just have been some kind of conicidence? running close to 2k eagles now... still one question not answered: when and were will we need these platinum bucks again, if at all, and what amount would be a good stock to be prepared...?
  • Options
    good to hear that since I completed rare hunts in 3, 4 and 5. I think there is a glitch in the "new" sign, maybe it should have been placed at the beginning of the hunts not once you complete them....
  • Options
    ...haaaa... samer!
    yeah, that could really be so... in the beginning, not at the end...! new! ...?
  • Options
    beerhunter wrote: »
    completed rare hunts 3, 4 and 5, they're locked now. playing for some time in hidden now and didn't lock so far. how come, kyra, you suspect a connection between standard and hidden rh being open or closed? makes little sense to me, could just be a bug though. or couldn't this just have been some kind of conicidence? running close to 2k eagles now... still one question not answered: when and were will we need these platinum bucks again, if at all, and what amount would be a good stock to be prepared...?

Perhaps they don't, I wasn't sure from what I saw reported, I would think they would never stop in hidden region. Basically I was trying to figure out if they did because if they did keeping a standard region rare hunt open would stop them all from locking. So from what I see now the hidden region rare hunts do not lock, so I was wrong, good, I was hoping that was the case. I assume platinum eagles will continue to be used in future hidden regions.
  • Options
    ...just wanted to confirm that RARE hunt in HIDDEN region DOES LOCK up eventually, just happend here. so i've got rare hunts completed in 3, 4, 5 and hidden now leaving me with no possibility to earn more silver eagles. maybe kyra's 'trick' - keeping at least one standard region rare hunt open - works, can't tell, even though this connection/dependancy would still make little sense to me... well... guess i'll just keep on twiddling thumbs waiting for something to SPEND my 2k+ silver bucks on...
  • Options
    yes it seems that even the hidden region rare hunts reach completion. now all my rare hunts are complete, no way to earn platinums anymore
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    yes it seems that even the hidden region rare hunts reach completion. now all my rare hunts are complete, no way to earn platinums anymore

Did you have the chance of getting enough eagles to fully upgrade the Barton Hawk bow before all rare hunts were completed?
  • Options
    Nope my barton bow not even halfway upgraded all rare hunts completed
    ( + )
  • Options
    Nope, no trick. Hidden region hunt locked and now I just have region 5 rare hunt until it locks.
  • Options
    Nope my barton bow not even halfway upgraded all rare hunts completed

Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Nope, no trick. Hidden region hunt locked and now I just have region 5 rare hunt until it locks.

Thanks, Kyra.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I am not upgrading my Barton at all until I know I have to. It is clearly identified as a Hidden Region 1 weapon, and the hidden region is completed without it.
    If I have to buy and upgrade a new weapon for hidden region 2, then upgrades could be wasted on the Barton. I'll save my platinum until I know what I need to spend it on.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I am not upgrading my Barton at all until I know I have to. It is clearly identified as a Hidden Region 1 weapon, and the hidden region is completed without it.
    If I have to buy and upgrade a new weapon for hidden region 2, then upgrades could be wasted on the Barton. I'll save my platinum until I know what I need to spend it on.

I was going to use the same 'don't spend unless you have to' strategy, but the game always gives you a way to progress by playing it, even though you might have to wait a bit longer. By the time we get the new regions, the bounties section will probable be pretty close to complete, so without the challenge of having to wait to play, we will be back to waiting for new regions to come out. I would rather wait to play a region I want to complete vs. getting bored with repetitive play on completed regions.
    iPhone 4, usually.