Options

Region three shotgun series - Please Read And Help!

Hello, I had gotten up to mission 7 of the region three shotgun series and now all it does when I click go hunt is get stuck on the screen with the bighorn and crash, I have tried everything that they say to do, but alas nothing works. Can someone help?

Comments

• Options
    GibBeckyGibBecky Registered Users 16 Posts
    I am having the same problem. I submitted a ticket for it but Glu hasn't gotten to it. Please help....
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    What device and OS are you using?

Thanks!
  • Options
    JH79JH79 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. After waiting for several weeks for an update because previously I couldn't even start the game now I can play any mission I want apart from the one I need to to progress in the game. Great!
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Roone wrote: »

Thanks!

Whenever reporting any issue with the game above info is very important to provide; especially when a programmer asks for it, you all want it fixed right, one guess on who makes that happen....
  • Options
    mikeythegreatonemikeythegreatone Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm on an iphone 5c with the latest ios..
  • Options
    GibBecky wrote: »
    I am having the same problem. I submitted a ticket for it but Glu hasn't gotten to it. Please help....
    Roone wrote: »

Thanks!

I'm using an iphone 5c with the latest ios
  • Options
    I'm just needing of help. I miss being able to play with no contusions or such.
  • Options
    iPhone 5s latest ios
  • Options
    Still hoping for some info, and are there supposed to be trophy hunts in all regions? If so I also have that bug
  • Options
    For those who are crashing can you follow these steps and add your Save File to your ticket? We're trying to track down these issues but have had no luck reproducing them in-house.

DISCLAIMER - This is for iOS only!

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
    2. Install iExplorer
    3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
    4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
    5. Double Click Apps
    6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
    7. Double Click Documents
    8. Select SaveData.txt and drag it to a place on your computer

From there add the Savedata.txt to your ticket and update the subject to include ROONE - CRASH in the subject.

Thanks all!
  • Options
    if I could get on my pc currently I would, but gonna have to wait. Can one of us who are having the problems send it in, or do all of us who are having this problem have to do this?
  • Options
    Ideally all because there is no guarantee that each person is having the same issue though it might look like it.

One thing you might be able to do to help is the following:

1. Launch the game
    2. On the Main Screen Select Options
    3. Select About
    4. Take a screenshot or type in the Version/Date/Time listed on your about screen. If you REALLY want to be thorough everything before Player ID.

Thanks! We have a hunch that we need that info for.
  • Options
    Deer hunter 2014 V 2.0.0 - 03/05/2014
    19:11:47
    (AA99CE100HJ - 1K39M)

Hope this helps my situtation roone.
  • Options
    Please inform me with more info in the future!
  • Options
    I've also got a bug with the new assault rifle series. After buying a new gun for over 200k I'm now on the 4th level and no matter how many times I shoot the animals their energy doesn't go down.

The last two versions of this came have been unplayable for me. My friend who uses android is having different but similar problems.

After the last time this has disappointed me. There are clearly lots of people complaining of bugs on the forum. Wouldn't it be better to resolve them before adding new "features"?
  • Options
    Deer hunter 2014 V 2.0.0 - 03/05/2014
    19:11:47
    (AA99CE100HJ - 1K39M)

Hope this helps my situtation roone.

Perfect! What it looks like is you haven't connected to the internet since you installed the 2.0 build. The date after the dash should be 3/17/2014. Once you connect you device to WiFi your problem will fix itself!
  • Options
    Then my game itself isn't updating because my phone is currently connected to wifi.
  • Options
    Finallt updated and I am back to hunting! Thank you so much roone! :D
  • Options
    Finallt updated and I am back to hunting! Thank you so much roone! :D

Awesome! Glad that fixed it!
  • Options
    GregaGrega Registered Users 12 Posts
    Wish I could get to that screen to take a pic, but I crash before getting to the main in game screen. As for iexplorer, it's a $35 app. I hope the PC version is much less-like $35 less- cause that's not going to happen.

Btw, I'm using iPhone 4 with latest IOS and I did get the last game update. I was soooo hoping that would fix this issue I've had for a month now.

It's sad, all I want to do is shoot cute, fuzzy, harmless animals and hang their carcasses in my library. TT
  • Options
    Grega wrote: »
    Wish I could get to that screen to take a pic, but I crash before getting to the main in game screen. As for iexplorer, it's a $35 app. I hope the PC version is much less-like $35 less- cause that's not going to happen.

Btw, I'm using iPhone 4 with latest IOS and I did get the last game update. I was soooo hoping that would fix this issue I've had for a month now.

It's sad, all I want to do is shoot cute, fuzzy, harmless animals and hang their carcasses in my library. TT

Use Demo mode which is free then and gets you the functionality you need.
  • Options
    Both of my previous issues have been fixed since the update today. Thanks.

The only problem I'm having now is that I can't download the bow needed. I'm not using wifi right now but my 3g connection is fast enough to download the update, all regions and all other weapons so I'm guessing something is up.
  • Options
    My problem regarding the bow series has still not been fixed. I have completed the crossbow series the assault rifle series and the two pistol series but cannot attempt a single bow mission because even though I have enough coins I cannot purchase the bow I need!